Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Walnuts, Sep 26, 2014.
God, you couldnt buy a correct prediction.
Bills are officially eliminated.
Mind if I predict his reply?
Funny thing is...if the games are staged, he still has no clue which ones are and aren't staged...lol. Yet he claims to know...because he's not childish like the rest of us.
He utilizes the "No Can Lose" strategy. It goes like this:
So we knew before the Bills were eliminated that the NFL wanted a major market city team with a high profile QB. However, if they made it to the playoffs it was to reward Terry Pegula for being a new owner. So ram29guess nailed it on the head about the smaller market team being ousted, but just in case they made it, we were advised why. "No Can Lose".
hmmmmm ... so much for the plot of pushing big market teams.
how'd the plot of pushing the nfl's biggest market into the playoffs workout ? the one only a lemming wouldnt see ahead of time ?
Rams is childish. He doesn't and can't see that the storylines in the NFL are way above his head. He thinks he knows how to analyze them but he doesn't. He has no clue...as I've been saying all along. He doesn't know what he's talking about.
he contradicts everything he says. it's funny actually watching him continually punch himself in the face with his own dumb statements.
I haven't contradicted one single thing. You apparently think deception is a one way street that you are easily supposed to figure out with one viewpoint. Doesn't work that way.
I am in fact the most intellectually sound person here without question. One day you will mature and realize how wrong you are.
Stop believing these ridiculous out comes.
Baltimore/Pittsburgh/Dallas/ Patriots/ Colts/ Green Bay/ Denver will all be making the playoffs.
gee whiz, looks like all the most popular teams/major markets/ popular QBs are covered as always.
if you have to repeat a statement like this over and over it's because you're trying to convince yourself.
how's that going so far monkey boy ?
Yeah, or not. That looks like 6 out of the top 10 media markets, including 4 of the top 5, will not be represented in the playoffs. You f--king imbecile.
Rank Team(s) Pop. in TV Households (000s) Media Market(s)
1) New York Giants / Jets 22421 New York, Hartford-New Haven1 , Wilkes-Barre--Scranton
2) Oakland Raiders / San Francisco 49ers 10645 San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose, Sacramento-Stockton-Modesto, Monterey-Salinas
3) Chicago Bears 10606 Chicago, South Bend-Elkhart, Rockford
4) New England Patriots 9684 Boston (Manchester), Hartford-New Haven1 , Providence-New Bedford, Springfield-Holyoke
5) Philadelphia Eagles 8688 Philadelphia, Harrisburg-Lancaster-Lebanon-York2
6) Carolina Panthers 8152 Charlotte, Greenville-Spartanburg-Asheville-Anderson, Greensboro--High Point--Wiston-Salem, Columbia
7) Dallas Cowboys 8071 Dallas-Fort Worth, Waco-Temple-Bryan, Sherman-Ada
8) Detroit Lions 8032 Detroit, Flint-Saginaw-Bay City, Toledo, Lansing, Windsor
9) Atlanta Falcons 6462 Atlanta, Macon
10) Houston Texans 6452 Houston, Beaumont-Port Arthur
11) Washington Redskins 5853 Washington (Hagerstown)
12) Miami Dolphins 5722 Miami-Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach-Fort Pierce
13) Minnesota Vikings 5073 Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Rochester-Mason City-Austin, Mankato
14) Cleveland Browns 4794 Cleveland-Akron (Canton), Youngstown
15) Denver Broncos 4727 Denver, Colorado Springs-Pueblo
16) Cincinnati Bengals 4666 Cincinnati, Dayton, Lexington
17) Seattle Seahawks4 4565 Seattle-Tacoma
18) Arizona Cardinals 4438 Phoenix (Prescott)
19) Tampa Bay Buccaneers 4417 Tampa-Saint Petersburg (Sarasota), Orlando-Daytona Beach-Melbourne3
20) Pittsburgh Steelers 4396 Pittsburgh, Johnstown-Altoona-State College, Wheeling-Steubenville, Clarksburg-Weston
21) Baltimore Ravens 4248 Baltimore, Harrisburg-Lancaster-Lebanon-York2 , Salisbury
22) Green Bay Packers5 4186 Milwaukee, Green Bay-Appleton, Madison
23) Saint Louis Rams 3986 Saint Louis, Champaign-Springfield-Decatur
24) Jacksonville Jaguars 3660 Jacksonville, Gainesville, Orlando-Daytona Beach-Melbourne3
25) Indianapolis Colts 3266 Indianapolis, Terre Haute, Lafayette
26) Buffalo Bills6 2990 Buffalo, Rochester, Erie
27) Kansas City Chiefs 2903 Kansas City, Topeka, Saint Joseph
28) San Diego Chargers 2683 San Diego7
29) Tennessee Titans 2667 Nashville, Bowling Green
30) New Orleans Saints 2635 New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Biloxi-Gulfport
lol ... only two of those teams are from major markets you f--king moron.
oh and nice touch changing your claims to include popular qb's now. has nothing to do with those same qb's being the best in the league right ?
View attachment 59303
Pretty cool. You get this from somewhere or did you make it? Is there one for the NFC?
Saw it on the Twitter.
Separate names with a comma.