Randy Moss Questions Patriots Game Plan

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by TDJets72027, Feb 6, 2008.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Bill Belichick pulled a Randy Moss, leaving the field before the end of Super Bowl XLII, and then when the game actually did end, Randy Moss questioned the Patriots game plan. Apparently, when you don't lose often, dealing with a defeat can be a tricky thing. Belichick, who doesn't have a reputation as a gracious loser in the first place, decided after a fourth-down pass fell incomplete with a second remaining, marched across the field with a flock of photographers trailing him. He shook hands with Giants coach Tom Coughlin then walked off the field.

Source: NBCSports.com

2. alkaholik

alkaholik Jack Daniels is my god

ummm where's the BLAST???? all i got is a copycat thread of the "Bill Belichick leaves the field early" with Randy's name in the title.

I'll check ESPN.com to see if i can dig up the dirt that Randy layed out if there was any.......we all were waiting for Randy to crack after they actually lost a game

3. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Agreed. Please don't editorialize in the headline, TDJ. I changed the headline to match the article it sources.

4. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Ok lol, I did it to get the article some attention

5. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Thought you were a reporter TDJ....not an editorialist. If you're gonna report the news cool...got an opinion then post that too.

6. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

This isn't a headline at all....moved to the AFC forum.

7. Black Prowler

Black Prowler Crazy Black Cat!

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

:2up:

You had me all excited...

9. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

:tsk: Now I don't get the joke at all. Damn. :tsk: