Randy Moss Says He Won't Be Doing Any More Interviews

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by BigBlueBruiser, Oct 31, 2010.

1. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

They took him out of his deep routes completely, and I don't think he's willing to run the routes inside, where he can get hit hard.

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Well he wont have to do interviews now. Unless its a job interview. Homeboy got 86'd.

Twitter

3. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

9 weeks w/o an interview will be very expensive for him.......

Didn't he want to catch passes from Favre? Well he got his wish......

4. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

:Loco:

5. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

moss waived

6. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

unbelievable... I am in shock.. My guess is he just worked himself out of the Hall of Fame with this.The voters will never allow a jackass like that to be in the hall.. just my .02

7. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

rofl

8. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

1st round lock for HOF. You can't hold a guy back because he's mentally a basket case.

9. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

Maybe he'll go to the Packers now and really screw the Vikes in a couple weeks. The players don't respect the goobered coach, so they remove the player. The the move I was hoping to see today. What Moss said was hecktarded, but when the coach routinely throws players under the boss and refuses to take advise, who can blame Moss. I bet he might have a few interesting things to say about Childress now. I hope Percy Harvin's production doesn't drop off a cliff now, but I anticipate it might. He really came alive after Moss arrived. Second year in a row we've blown a 3rd round pick.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Now Percy Harvin had this to say:
    I've heard lots of other players are pissed off about Moss being released, and that it was all Childress, the rest of the front office wasn't involved in his release. I haven't had much time to read through stuff yet, but time will tell if thats true. If this ends up getting Childress fired, its the best third round pick the VIkes ever spent.

10. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I don't think Moss will ever end at GB