Ravens Are Who We Thought They Were

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Mr. D, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

First off late on the punch line but I haven't had much time on the net here and there, but it's time to bash on a certain Ratbird team

12-7 to the Jaguars

Really?

Really??

REALLY???

First time in the Red Zone about little over 2 mins left in the game?

what a Joke... Your Defense may save you from a bad record thus far, I'm shocked at that first week, for the Ravens sake this monday night best be a fluke and not the first week, what teams have you guys Beat?

Steelers, Texans, Jets, and the Rams

Steelers was a killer, again refer to what I said earlier, Houston, alright, they are a good team.

Jets can't say I'm impressed with the Jets this season, and we won't even talk about the Rams

Ravens Defense is damn good, I wouldn't be shocked if they didn't have that Defense they would be 2-4 right now instead of 4-2

Bengals hunting down some Birds in 4 weeks

WHO DEY

2. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

The Jets proved they CAN be good when they beat the Chargers, and the Texans WERE good when they played the Ravens, but injuries have decimated that team. All in all I think the Ravens are more of a wildcard than conference champions, also I hope the Bengals win.

3. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

who said the Chargers are good?

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

They aren't.

5. Dragonite

Right, I forgot, teams that are 4 and 2 leading their division and going to make the playoffs aren't GOOD in the NFL anymore....I mean the Bengals are probably better...what at 4 and 2 and having only beaten crapty teams and all.

6. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Bengals can take the Chargers down with no problem

7. Dragonite

Bengals are a decent team, that being said, this is a lie

8. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Bengals are a Great team that being said, Chargers are only in the lead of a Division that is at best mediocre

9. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

LOL

10. Dragonite

I was thinking the same thing

11. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Back to making fun of the ratbirds: This is from my fantasy home page write up.
    You can't make these stats up.
    The Ravens faced a 4th and 43 at one point. At half time there had been four 1st downs (all by Jacksonville) and 5 fumbles. In the first half, Baltimore had zero 1st downs, 40 yards in penalties, 15 rushing yards, and one passing yard. Joe Flacco completed a negative 8 yard pass to himself.

They got their first 1st down with 5:29 remaining in the 3rd quarter. They had 3 first downs on that drive (2 by penalty) and it ended wide right. The 48 yard pass interference penalty on Jacksonville in the 4th quarter doubled Baltimore’s offensive production at that point. Jacksonville used their last challenge thinking Flacco stepped out of bounds on that play and that’s the only reason Torrey Smith’s “not a catch” at the 5 yard line stood up. It was 11 seconds before the 2 minute warning when it would have been reviewed upstairs.