Ravens LB Ray Lewis Shocked By Help Given To Broncos QB Tim Tebow

Discussion in 'Denver Broncos' started by BigBlueBruiser, May 6, 2010.

1. Ravens LB Ray Lewis conducted an interview with ESPN Radio Thursday that included some very compelling comments on the popularity of Broncos rookie QB Tim Tebow. Lewis was candid when asked by Colin Cowherd during The Herd if he was shocked by how big the Tebow story became leading up to and during the draft. “The thing I was more shocked by, is you see all the people who were willing to help him,†Lewis responded. “I don’t know many people who were willing to help other athletes like that. Jon Gruden loved him to death. You see all these people who took out their personal time to really work with him and make this big issue, big issue, big issue. I don’t know why he was any different than anyone else. Every young child has that dream, that same dream that Tebow had. So I don’t know why he was bigger, than any of the other guys. He went to a big program, and, yes, he might be a favorable person, but nobody else in the league, definitely not veteran players, see themselves differently than any other player.†Lewis clearly takes issue with the aspect that Tebow, a rookie, has been given special attention, but stopped short of saying he would be a target because of it. “The target is always simple,†Lewis said. “You play this game for one reason. You play this game to find people’s weaknesses. If he is going to be a target, basically he plays the quarterback position, so, from my position, the target is just hit him in the mouth and keep rolling.â€

Source: NFL.com

2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Don't be scarred and confused......RayRay.

3. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

Ray Ray's so mad he could kill someone

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

seriously RayRay? you REALLY don't get it? Let me try and explain it to you then. People are ALWAYS willing to help human beings that seem to be genuine, good people. Unfortunately, most college superstars that are heading towards making millions in the nfl are egotistical, spoiled, selfish brats and many of them feel they are above the law and that rules don't apply to them. Tebow seems to be a genuinely good person to most people so others are willing to help him.

Seriously, RayRay, for being such a great football player, you're not very smart if you couldn't figure this out.

5. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Tebow seems to be a genuine goober

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

and for every person willing to help him I will show you 20 more eagerly awaiting his inveitable failure.

1 person likes this.
  6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

This

7. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Can someone copy this in the HOF Post thread for me?

:icon_rolleyes:

8. KISSman

KISSman QB Expert

When you hit Tebow in the mouth, Ray... make sure to hit him extra hard. :icon_twisted:

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

KISSman why do you hate Tebow?

I don't hate him, I just wish he'd keep a little bit of his opinions to himself.

10. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Timmy had a plethora of very good coaches training him for this. Thank$, Mommy and Daddy. The coaches did not come cheap and most were NFL quality. RayRay did not come from this background. And Ray thought the dam Media made too much of a BFD about Timmy. Craps happens, till we take the field. :icon_cool:

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Nice guys finish last...

12. hermhater

hermhater Guest

That's only with chickys dude.

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Ohhh...that explains the virgin thing...

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Exactly.

15. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

This Oct. 5 Broncos at Ravens game should be interesting if Tebow plays. :popcorn:

16. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Closet case as well..

17. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Hey Ray, it's because Tebow is white....happy now? :rolleyes:

18. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

post like this make me all happy inside

19. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

holy crap. i apparently didn't get the memo that we were all supposed to hate tebow and hope he fails miserably in the nfl because he's religious or something ......................... wtf?

regardless, I will jump on the hate bandwagon for tebow so we can all go on worshipping the rapist and murdering thugs in the league as we normally do .................... go RayRay ............. go PacMan .............. go Big Ben ............. go Leonard Little .................

nope, sorry, can't do it ..................... i will continue to hate crapty human beings because they're crapty human beings but i just can't hate on someone who isn't out raping and murdering people ...............

20. He is also gonna feel the rath of Hali rushing his butt full throttle petal to the metal every down.