Ravens LB Ray Lewis Shocked By Help Given To Broncos QB Tim Tebow

Discussion in 'Denver Broncos' started by BigBlueBruiser, May 6, 2010.

1. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

tebow is an assclown, roethlisberger is really religious (go figure). no one hates tebow because he believes in god. i hate tebow because he is literally the most overhyped player we will see in our lifetime, like for real im saying he will beat out reggie bush and brett favre with espn time by the time his career is over (in about 5 years when he goes to broadcasting). hes no pro QB but guys like jon gruden (like lewis said) are riding his rod because hes a swell guy and hardworker. im sorry but all teams love good character guys, love guys that work hard, and love good team mates, unfortunately those should NEVER be the best 3 qualities a first round pick has.

tebow will never be a successful QB, he might be a good TE or a SICK broadcaster but thats where it ends for tebow, let him go donate his first round signing bonus to the Philippines and another anti abortion commercial so we can hear about that for another 10 years

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

k train, i understand you really, really, really don't like him. and he may end up being a bust. i just don't understand not liking someone because certain people are trying to 'help' him succeed since he seems to be a good character guy. isn't that what you and i do in our personal lives? we are more willing to help people that seem like good people, right? And we aren't willing to help people that are bad human beings like rayray, ben, little, etc.? can you blame gruden and others who want to help a good person? and how is it tebow's fault that he's a high character person?

3. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i dont hate him for getting help, he needs all the help he can get. i find it laughable that jon gruden a self proclaimed QB guru is in love with him and would never say anything bad about him but he will tear jimmy clausen apart for 1/4 interceptions last season, we could even say 1/2 since 2 of them were hail marys. i just dont get it. i thought bradford being taken #1 was a crime, but tebow being the second one taken when hes a 5th round prospect at best is just pure insanity

4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

WHOAAAAA......

Cap't welcome to the club. Finally another person who doesn't act like they hate because it's what all of the cool people are doing. (Secretly they want to bend over the couch for him).

5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i don't disagree with any of this. gruden doesn't know crap about QB's. he's proven that. i also question whether bradford and tebow will be successful in this league.

however, i'm at the point where i'm so sick of hearing about all of the bad guys in the nfl and the bad things they do that when a good character guy comes along, we should be encouraging that type of person to remain high character and i think that's probably the same thought process that a lot of these football people are using. They too are probably sick and tired of the rapes and murders and guns and drugs, so they are doing everything they can to bring high character guys along. I will root for Tebow and any other player that appears to be a high character guy and i will continue to root against bad human beings.

Having said that, it's difficult for me to completely annoint someone as a 'good' or 'bad' guy since i don't know any current professional players personally so it's never a passionate love or hate for players. for all we know, tebow could be molesting little boys in his church and RayRay is completely innocent and never conspired to kill people. Is that likely? no, but we don't really know for sure since we don't know these people personally and we aren't watching them 24/7 so my rooting interests in individual players are always peppered with a sense of caution.

6. thaboss318

thaboss318 Rookie

HEY HEY HEY....slowdown buddy....pacman hasn't raped anyone....yet....ur foreshadowing his next arrest...lets hold off on calling out his name until i get an email alert from SteveRobWhatever saying he raped someone

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I don't hate Tebow by any means, but everyone is on his c**k like dem nappy headed hos are on Flaver Flav.

8. GJDMQYB

GJDMQYB Guest

Tebow appears to be very sincere in wanting to do his best for " his team". I can see why alot of people want to help him . Although as we all know once your on that field, you better be ready. Because here comes Ray Lewis..

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:word: