Receipts Reportedly Exist Showing HGH Shipment To Clemens

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by mike oxlong, Jul 16, 2008.

1. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3491310

Convicted steroid distributor Kirk Radomski handed over shipping receipts to federal investigators for a package of human growth hormone that he claims he sent to Roger Clemens home in Texas in 2002 or 2003, The Daily News reported late Tuesday night on its Web site.

[​IMG]

2. JPETERSON

JPETERSON Dr. Feelgood

B U S T E D

3. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

CHEATER!CHEATER!CHEATER!CHEATER!CHEATER!CHEATER!CHEATER!CHEATER!CHEATER!CHEATER!CHEATER!CHEATER!CHEATER!CHEATER!CHEATER!CHEATER!CHEATER!CHEATER!CHEATER!CHEATER!CHEATER!CHEATER!CHEATER!CHEATER!

4. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Everyone hates Clemens now.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

he'll say they were for his wife.

yeah so maybe now the people that said bonds was treated the way he was because of racism can go suck a tailpipe.

6. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Not to be the devils advocate but, shipping receipts? There's no way in hell anyone can prove what was shipped in those boxes, envelopes, etc... I'm sure those slips don't say "Handle with care, HGH inside".

I'm not defending RC because I believe he has ruined his rep and is a liar. I just don't see why this is getting as much pub as it is.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

meh...

8. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

Reportedly, the dates match up to what Clemens has already said was when his wife was using HGH for the SI photo shoot. If the media and the government had any sense, they would educate themselves on the uses (good and bad) of HGH and steroids then maybe people will realize this crap ain't watergate.

9. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

uh, the GUY who ships HGH to the people has the shipping reciepts, so he ships HGH to others, but to Clemens, he is shipping ph0rnos, Give me a break. He was the one shipping HGH, I think it pretty much seals the deal.

Clemens is scum and they should take away a couple cy youngs.

10. JPETERSON

JPETERSON Dr. Feelgood

Eh. I'm over Clemens. The same way I'm over Favre.

Slap him on the wrist and make him wear a Blue Jays hat into the hall.

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

agreed, clemens needs to go away like bonds and farve needs to stop trying to be like owens.