Redskins Ban Signs From FedEx Field

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by Sweets, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I'm beginning to think that Redskins owner Dan Snyder might be making things worse between the fans and the team. Throwing millions at over-the-hill players is one thing, but putting unreasonable in-stadium restrictions on the tens of thousands of supporters who battle beltway traffic to endure three hours of what now passes for football ... well, let's just say the persecuted are mobilizing. In the wake of the team's latest loss -- a 27-17 Monday night matchup with the Eagles that the 'Skins never had a chance of winning -- comes reports that a few fans were ejected from FedEx Field for wielding anti-Snyder signs.

Source: Fanhouse

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

What a huge DOUCHE BAG!

3. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Anti Synder signs?

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Thats just like a Bears fan bringing an anti McCaskey sign into Soldier Field. Sadly, fans really aren't allowed to express their feelings towards the owner of a franchise on a team message board and at that team's game and it's really sad but not suprising the fans that brought the anti Synder signs got booted from Fed Ex Field on monday.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

we havent been allowed to have anti-front office signs for a few years already.

5. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i'm a little concerned about the nazi-like ego's that a lot of these teams have now. a lot of these teams are getting very strict with what they will 'allow' from their fans. i don't like where this is going. it's almost like they think they're doing US a favor by letting US give them our money. will this attitude play a part in the new CBA? stay tuned.

7. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Somebody should take a dump on his front door.

8. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Which stadium originally started the brown paper bags over their heads to hide their identity, because their team sucked so bad? I thought that was the best protest not using words.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

bengals

10. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

LMAO! Rep for that post!

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Honestly, making those kinds of is a waste of time anyway when you will either have the sign taken away or just get booted from the stadium.

11. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

This is referred to as freedom of speech.
    I saw plenty of Nobama bumper stickers during the 2008 election.

12. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

lol Snyder is a fascist.

13. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Don't worry guise... you can have other signage! :icon_smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

D.C. Sports Bog - UPDATE: Geico Redskins signs ok at FedEx Field

14. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Wow. I never thought a woman could look so appealing wearing Redskins gear. :)

15. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Class act.

Heard the media whether it be tv or radio aren't allowed to interview fans tailgating anymore either while on Skins property.

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

i agree, but we had some creative signs back in the day. we had someone they called sign-guy that would rip into the front office. crap they were stopping people that had anit-vick shirts on.

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

What a freaking joke...

:tsk:

18. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

Looks like she should be playing football. :icon_eek:

No wonder they're a bunch of losers. :icon_rolleyes:

19. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

All of the fans should stop going to the games and make the org. suffer for this crap.

20. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

they need a game on ESPN with signs..so many potential signs are in my head

............gEt
    .............Snyder
    .............Proffesional/Psycological
    assessmeNt