Redskins DT Albert Haynesworth Skips Conditioning Test Again

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by SRW, Aug 2, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Two-time All-Pro defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth did not take the Washington Redskins' conditioning test for the third straight day Monday. He won't be allowed to practice until he passes it. Haynesworth failed the test on the first day of training camp Thursday after taking an extended bathroom break in the middle of it. He failed again Friday when he didn't post a sufficient time, then didn't take it Saturday or Sunday because of a sore left knee. Unlike previous days, Haynesworth walked onto the field at the start of practice with a helmet.

Source: Associated Press

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2010
  2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

wow this is a battle of wits IMO

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Agreed. Mexican stand off.

4. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Wits? I hope not because if it is then clearly one side is unarmed.

5. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Just cancel his paychecks and kick his fat butt out of the league

6. whatadai

whatadai Rookie

I highly recommend not to do this. His butt will eat your foot.

1 person likes this.
  7. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

I love what Haynesworth is doing, Shanahan wants to play games and he's playing games right back. Love this guy more and more each day.

8. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

So you like a guy who is doing nothing to help your favorite team win? If so then wow dude. Shanahan may play games, but is a good HC and Haynesworth is acting like a cancer and will be a main reason why the Redskins will be looking up from the basement in the NFC east.

9. HailttRedskins

Doing nothing? He's basically done nothing his career, all he has to do is lineup and we're fine. Haynesworth is technically in better shape than he was last season and guess what, last season he caused the Redskins to get 18 more sacks than we did in 2008.

Oh well, we finish in last place again, nothing new to me.

10. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

imo its always the coaches that win battles such as this

11. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Hail, as a Skin's fan you actually condone his behavior? It's going to end up tearing your team apart. Already some of his fellow teammates have taken management's side.

12. HailttRedskins

I don't condone it, but I think it's hilarious because there's no doubt Shanhan is testing him. I'm just not stupid, I know with him on the field, in shape or not, this team is much better with him unlike what some fans and the media think when they say the team is better without him.

13. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

No doubt they are better with him on the field. I just wonder about the locker room.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Shanahan is playing games by asking a player to take a conditioning test? lol...

15. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

You quite often have some pretty goobered views anyway but you're happy with this, really?

Its just creating unnecessary distractions for the team, all he has to do is pass a test that everyone else on the team has already passed.

Shanny has done everything right here so far.

16. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i was thinking the same thing ................ i don't see the skins doing anything other than asking him to do the minimum required of a player ............. in fact, the first new position they started teaching him technique is the position HE wants to play, not the position the coaches want him to play ..............

I don't think they're playing games with him. ........ just the opposite, i think they're being too easy on this princess .........

17. HailttRedskins

Haynesworth FTW. In the end he'll be on the field because we are worse without him, so all in all he's in a win win situation.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

YouTube - My Name is Nathan

18. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

It's hilarious as an outsider looking in.

19. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

I've decided HailttRedskins is actually Haynesworth himself .......................... he's trolling around all the football forums trying to build up some support to make himself feel better .....................

20. HailttRedskins

I wish I was Haynesworth.