Redskins DT Albert Haynesworth Skips Conditioning Test Again

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by SRW, Aug 2, 2010.

1. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

that's obvious from your comments ................ :icon_rolleyes: ................ either you are Haynesworth himself or the president of his fan club ......................

2. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I find it amusing that an old out of football radio personality can complete this test but Big Al can't. Haynesworth is Shanahans whipping boy. He's making an example.

3. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

I'm not a fan boy of Haynesworth, I think it's just hilarious all the crap he gets over some little test. Haynesworth out of shape murders teams. Would it be better for him to be in shape, of course, but do I give a heck as long as he's on the field? Nope.

I know when he lines up teams aren't rushing as much and we're collecting more sacks, in shape or not.

4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I'm convinced he is failing these tests on purpose just to skip camp for as long as possible. But, certainly isn't winning over anyone with his actions.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

i agree with HTTR - i love this.

6. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

I like it cuz any NFL news is better than no NFL news but...

it's still more fun when #4 pulls this crap. :icon_rolleyes::icon_smile:

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

If you can see around Haynesworth.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

ummm, newflash, teams aren't rushing as much period and it has nothing to do with hanesworth.

9. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

i just wish I had his money.....

10. HailttRedskins

and that's where the +18 sacks comes in. He makes an impact either way, run or pbutt.

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

he definitely played apart in the improved stats but he is not the only reason. but none of that matters, the guy is a douchebag and he has a HC that is going to bury him if he doesn't change his attitude.

12. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

exactly. obviously he's a talent (not necessarily worth $100m though) and improves their defense. no one is arguing that. however, does his diva princess attitude do more harm than he's worth?

13. HailttRedskins

Oh yeah not all his doing, but he had a major role in it. He's definitely not worth 100mil, but this isn't the NBA, I doubt he's ever going to see 100mil from us, especially with how things are going.

14. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

GUy is a giant Douche nozzle. FRom the spikes down the forehead of an opponent to this, guy is a jackbutt.

15. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

What would happen to his 100mil, if he didn't pass the test and end up on the PUP?