Redskins DT Albert Haynesworth To Skip Minicamp, Request Trade

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by SRW, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Haynesworth dominated in a division with much smaller guards.

In the NFC East, its the quicker DT's that produce the most because the 340 pound guards cant handle the quickness.

I said before the season Haynesworth would be able to dominate the NFC East like he did the AFC South. He would still be a good player (and he was), but no where near the 2 time DMVP contender he was in Tennessee (and he wasnt, and never will be)

2. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

That's a load of crap.

Although he can dominate when he,s in he takes far too many plays off and could play a hell of a lot more if he worked harder, I can guarantee he hasn't done anything to get in shape this off season. He's not gonna have much trade value now so I hope they bench his butt for the year then he might pull his finger out and start working again.

3. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

If I had his money, I would :icon_cool:

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

eh, if he has to give back the $21 mill, he will have a lot LESS money and might be motivated to show up for work again ...................

5. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I can't see him living on welfare tough

6. CaptainStubing

no, but he wouldn't be able to buy as many hoho's and dingdong's without that $21 mill .....................

getting back on topic, the man gladly accepted a $21 million roster bonus a couple of months ago, deposited it in his bank account and then failed to show up for work ............... there is no question that it is morally wrong, ethically wrong, and most likely legally wrong since the Redskins are going after the money .............

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Why would he have to give the money back? He really hasn't missed much of anything yet. I highly doubt the Players Union would let that happen. Now if he starts missing training camp or season games, that's a different story but at this point, it's hard to say that he should give anything back...

8. CaptainStubing

um, actually, he is missing MANDATORY team activities that he agreed to attend when he signed his contract so he is in violation of his contract. That's why the Redskins lawyers are suing him. And then, I agree, if he starts missing camp and games, that takes it to a whole new level and there is no queston he stole money from the Redskins and didn't live up to his part of the agreement.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

He missed something like two mandatory mini-camps...hardly enough to ask for $21M...lol...there's a lot of players to have missed more than that. I don't think the Players Association would stand for that. However, I'd love to see him have to give back that money...