Redskins OT Trent Williams Didn't Go Down After Being Hit With Bottle, Tasered

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by SRW, Jan 27, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Redskins offensive tackle Trent Williams was Tasered and hit on the head with a champagne bottle, ESPN reported as details about the Friday morning brawl in a Honolulu nightclub emerge.

Williams will miss Sunday's Pro Bowl as a result of the fight.

An unnamed source told ESPN, "It was like he was Jason on 'Friday the 13th'—man just wouldn't go down." The report didn't identify who Tasered Williams.

Williams reportedly required seven stitches after melee and underwent concussion testing.

One man was arrested and five others are being investigated for assault, but not Williams, police said.

Source: Sporting News

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Who the heck starts a fight with that guy?

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I hope that champagne bottle was empty. Expensive crap.

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

it's amazing how brave/stupid some people get after a few drinks. many guys will purposely pick a fight with the biggest guy they can find in the bar.

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

If you know how to fight then he's just another man

Sent from my HTC Vivid

6. Steve12

Don't get me wrong, I can hold my own. But some guys aren't "just another man." Some guys are professional football players who's job is to be freaking strong as crap. It's like picking a fight with a bear.

7. DawkinsINT

No. That's why there are different weight divisions in all forms of organized fighting.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

He must have a fluffy head. I see bottles broken on people all the time on some of my TV stories and they break easily...

He must be "soft."

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

who gives a crap who the guy is and how big he is? if a guy comes at you and starts some crap with you are you gonna just sit there and get your butt beat or fight back? i knowlocal guys that could whip trent williams ass,then move up and fight ray lewis,and win pretty easily man! and if you are'nt a fighter, Baseball Bats ain't prejudice and neither are iron pipes or two by fours!
    Hey brother,them things are made out of sugar in the movies and tvs,that is why they break so easily!they won't cut ya either!

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Know you have seen a little guy beat the crap out of a little guy somewhere in new jersey on the street have'nt you? i know a lot of guys from jersey and NYC and they will go to your butt in a minute no matter how big you are or no matter how little they are!:icon_cheesygrin:

11. Steve12

I weigh like 165 pounds. If Trent Williams or anyone his size gets in my face i'm tucking tail like Romo in a playoff game. I know when i'm out of my league.

12. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

As a registered Internet Tough Guy, I'll kick all y'all's asses.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

:sarcasm1:

14. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Nobody said anything about being a touch guy,but if somebody came up and started smacking you around and you just let them without fighting back,then something is wrong with you! If you will not defend yourself,why should anybody else defend you?

15. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

When kicking a man in the balls every single one is the same size. Just sayin.

16. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

I weight about 195, I'd fight Trent Williams....As someone who knows how to fight, it really does just come down to who knows how to fight and who gets winded first. I'm pretty damn sure I could make him swing and miss enough for him to get tired.

17. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

But if he ever hit you or grabbed you,the result would not be very good for you,me or anybody else,even if you are trained to fight!
    my nephew is a pro boxer out of chicago,he's 6 ft 4,i bet he could make trent tap out or tko him in less than a minute cause he is cut,he is strong,and he can flat out fight in any style.

18. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Wasn't worth replying too, but we all know st21 would get destroyed. Williams wingspan alone would prevent you from even getting close enough to swing without him grabbing you and beating you to a bloody pulp. I'm not opposed to you trying it though.

19. DawkinsINT

More tired than getting tasered, hit with a bottle, and still not going down?

Sorry brah, easy money on Williams.

20. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

and if he ever does,will see what he looks like during trent william's murder trial! at least he'd die fighting which is a lot better than just being beaten without fighting back!