Redskins QB Donovan McNabb Has Support Of Teammates In Wake Of Benching

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by Sweets, Nov 1, 2010.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

:icon_cheesygrin: <- cheeseygrin icon

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm a Shanahan fan. He hecked up on this one...McNabb is his starter. McNabb is the best QB on the roster. McNabb should be playing in the last 2 minutes of the game. Not Rex Grossman.

Maybe McNabb doesn't know the rules for the last 2 minutes of the game or maybe his tummy hurt.

3. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Swing and a miss

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

More from king irony.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Kind of what Donnie Mac did in Shanahan's mind to get yanked. Come to think of it...25 out of 32 is swinging and missing all season...lol.

6. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Wow.... just wow.

If you actually think that benching McNabb for Rex Grossman was a football decision then either A)you are an idiot B) you think that Shannahan is a complete idiot.
    Which is it?

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

25th ranked QB out of 32. Should've been benched long ago. Guess Shanny is an idiot.

You should be happy. Looks like the Eagles did make the right decision. I'm an idiot for thinking they didn't...lol.

8. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Cause that's how it works. You look at some ranking pole and bench every QB at 25 or higher each week.
    Your right the Eagles made a great call which explains why Kevin Kolb is well on his way to he pro bowl. At least they knew McNabb was complete garbage and kicked him out at the right time. I am sure his struggles have nothing to do with the crap o-line play that gives him zero time most plays and the lack of any targets outside of Cooley that actually belong in the NFL

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Obviously, when the game is on the line, he doesn't give them the best chance to win. He's been garbage all year. Keep believing it's all the O-Line's fault. Whatever makes you feel good about it kid.

Benched for Rex Grossman.

:laughy32:

[​IMG]

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's rather sad...

11. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Thanks for answering.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Not a problem. Thanks for reading the posts that follow.

I would like to change my answer. It wasn't b/c McNabb is ranked 25 out of 32, Grossman obviously gives the Redskins a better chance to win at that point in the game and that Shanahan is an idiot for not benching McSlug. I'm going to say it wasn't a football decision.

It was most likely a racism thing and because of that, Shanahan is an idiot.

Make you happy? :icon_rolleyes:

13. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

As anti-McNabb as I am, I do agree with you. But Shanny wouldn't do it to just heck around. He actually felt like Grossman had a better chance than McNabb.

As ridiculous as it sounds to us, that was actually the thought running through an NFL head coach. That shows how little he thinks of him.

14. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Well we already know you think Shanny knows more about football then everyone else in and around the game.
    I don't think there is a chance in hell Shannahan made this decision because he thought Grossman gave him the better chance to win but I wish he did because it would make the Grossman fumble for a TD even funnier then it already is.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 3, 2010