Redskins QB Robert Griffin III Responds To Critics On Facebook

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by Sportsguy, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III, who endured one anonymously sourced attack after another late in the season, responded to critics via his verified Facebook page.

Griffin was responding to a post from an unhappy fan, who commented on the high amount of attention that the second-year quarterback receives.

Griffin tried to explain why he gets some of it, and that he doesn't like all the attention he does get. He began the post by saying he doesn't usually do this because of the opinions that follow any action -- or inaction.

"You think I want it to be national news that I visit a beach? Or shop at Walmart? Or wore red shoes instead if green yesterday? Well I don't," Griffin wrote. "I'm 'striving' for greatness just like my fellow teammates do. The 'attention' that comes with being a QB in the league is what you are referring to. All the press conferences and talking to the media? Mandated by the league to have a press conference every week during the season and during team activities during the off-season."

Source: ESPN

2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Regardless,he should stay off tv this year cause all the attention got him last year was not good for him or the redskins.just shut up and keep working on your game this offseason is what i hope he does.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

He doesn't shop at Walmart. Lies.

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

People will leave him alone once he stops being a cornball brotha

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

This kid was doomed the moment the skins made the trade to move up to get him.

7. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

people will leave him alone once he lives up to all the hype that was behind him comming into the league

8. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Anyone think that Jay Gruden may want to back out of being the Redskins HC? Looks like the team is imploding.

9. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

Not much has changed since his hire!

RGIII is starting to sound a bit like a narcissist.