Redskins To Sit QB Robert Griffin III For The Remainder Of The Season?

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by LebaneseFF, Dec 10, 2013.

1. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

Link

I think Shanny is 1 year late on this. He needed to sit him last season!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2013
  2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Should do it. Guy looks like crap. Play Kirk Cousins. Might be time to decide on one of them and get some value for the other one. Can't see how you trade RG3 considering the investment, but he might be more hassle than he is worth, especially if he is playing like crap.

3. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

this is shannahan saying heck you to Synder on his way out the door.

4. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

He's doing whatever he can to piss him off at this point, including floating this possibility.

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Start Rex Grossman, really piss people off

6. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Got to be a play by Shanahan to really piss off Snyder hoping that Snyder fires him before the end of the season. Shanahan' got to be chomping at the bit to land the Houston job.

7. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

the texans already said they're not interested in him. to be rather honest, i cant think of a single team that would want him.

8. markaz

Thanks for the update. Hadn't heard or read that one.

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Should bench him before the Redskins 10 cent line gets him killed. he has had a bad season,but a lot of it is not on him,especially the line play.

10. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Should Atlanta sit Matt Ryan since their recordings the same

11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

12. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Nope Atlantas line is dismal

13. LebaneseFF

Any fan that will blame RG3 for our seasons struggles is crazy. His OC sucks, his OL sucks, there is little he can do in situations like this. Yes I understand the argument that he is a diva and is being treated as one, but come on man.. he is still our QB we haven't had one in god knows how long.

I personally want to see RG3 shut down, so that Cousins can prove he is good and be traded for a 2nd or 3rd rounder...(I can see a team like the Cardinals paying to get him, especially if their QB in the draft doesn't fall to them)

14. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i agree. from all indications, snyder is still in love with RG3 and sees him as his franchise QB.

i doubt RG3 is going anywhere and the next coach that snyder hires will be required to play him.

15. markaz

16. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

It is not gonna physically hurt rg3 to stay on the bench these next 3 games at all.
    If shanny was so concerned,he should have sat his butt down the 1st month of the season.rg3 looked miserable last week,from eyeballing wrs,missing reads and throwing off his back foot unplanted. I Think shanny is doing this to kind of rub snyder's and rg3's face in crap this time.

17. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

IF Cousins come in and actually rips it up, Shanahan's going to have a lot of leverage regarding his job..."validating" the "it's not me, it's the quarterbacks fault that we suck" argument that's he's been alluding towards but tiptoeing around. Showing Snyder that he can succeed with a scrub 4th rounder when RG3 couldn't get it done could carry a lot of weight when it comes to either keeping his current job or looking for a new one.

19. markaz

Good take.

20. LebaneseFF

Cooley and Bitter in the same sentence? Really.

Cooley is far from being a bitter person especially toward a team he spent his entire life with!