Redskins Trade NT Albert Haynesworth To The Patriots

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jul 28, 2011.

1. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

That news conference was a riot. ESPN2 is beside itself and all the reporters were sporting woodies in anticipation of hearing BB comment on Haynesworth. Then Belichick says it isn't final and refused answering questions about it......news conference over.:laughpound:

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

I wish I saw that...lol.

3. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Haynesworth snitched about playing in a 3-4 for shanahan, now he won't because it's belicheater. that makes little to no sense. Patriots set it up so they can cut him without having to pay anything. It would be awesome to see him traded to Philly for their 5th in 2013.

4. Running down a dream......

5. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

hardly a "dream", just thought it would be funny.

6. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

The Pats only play a straight 3-4 like 40% of the time. The other times they are in different packages, including ones with 4 linemen. Haynesworth will be put in a position to make plays. It's on him to work and not heck it up.

7. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

He'll be a DE when they go 3-4 which will allow him to play similar to how he was used in Tennesse.

Inside in a 4 man line, him and Wilfork are going to be a nightmare

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

This is flat out scary, Haynesworth under Belichick.

9. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

When the Redskins signed him to that huge contract, didn't he say something to the effect that you won't remember Albert Haynesworth as a bust? He's right. He wasn't a bust. He was a SUPER bust.

10. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

YEAH! I agree. Bill is an amazing motivator. I also heard that Ochocinco is signed as well.. can't find it online but local radio said it is happening..

I hate to say this.. But the Pats are gonna win it all... FML

11. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I wouldn't jump to that conclusion just yet, AZ. I do hope youz're right though. lol.

12. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

If the Pats don't have any major injuries I predict they will win at least 12 games and win it all. And that just makes me sick.. But sometimes the truth hurts... fml

13. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

You can predict regular season now maybe, but not the playoffs and especially not the Superbowl.

Plus, a fading 33 year old receiver and a lazy slob DT whose been out of form for two years hardly makes them an automatic world beater.

People need to calm down.

1 person likes this.
  14. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

This is so freaking true. And hilarious, too.
    And I thought I was the only sane mother hecker on this board...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
  15. Springbok

Springbok Rookie

Yeah I agree here - same goes for Ochocinco (well same sentiment, different reasons)