Report: Ortiz, Manny On '03 Doping List

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by Crunkbuc4d1, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Crunkbuc4d1

Crunkbuc4d1 Sweets' Man Slave

Source

2. ketbuckfan

ketbuckfan Tressel owns Michigan

Not too surprising, imo.

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

it shouldn't be a surprise, all boston teams cheat.

pierce and garnett were using roids too.

you heard it here 1st.

4. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

Whatever dude

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

i wish they would stop toying around and just release the actual list

we dont know if this is factual or not

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

agreed. bud sellout needs to out the whole list out so we can be done with this crap.

7. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Manny doesn't surprise me, but Ortiz kinda does.

8. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

ortiz was bad, then really good, now subpar
    him being a roider wouldnt shock me

9. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

nobody surprises me anymore, my buddies college roommate played in the minors and took steroids...he claims that about 80% of pro baseball players were using this was late 90's early 2000's.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

98% of the 1993 phillies were juicing.

11. FdMstng99

FdMstng99 Man of Steel

They either need to release all the names at once or just stop releasing them all together and just move on. This is just getting old.

12. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

yeah, only the shortstop position wasnt, the group of juan bell, dale sveum, and kim batiste continually sucked. Dave Hollins did enough for all of them. lol Remember that guy named Jeff Grotewald, that dude was built like tree trunks for limbs, definitely roided up.

13. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

There are only 3 sources that could leak this court sealed document as only 3 sources have it. The players association, the commissioners office and the government investigation office that received the names. Take a guess which source is reportedly doing it? Here's a hint, the one that has nothing to do with baseball.

With that said, no one should be suprised at all by the news. Nor should people think any less of players who've used as it's just he latest in the long history of ways to cheat, better your game, etc etc.

14. Crunkbuc4d1

Crunkbuc4d1 Sweets' Man Slave

AT this point they should release the whole list cause this leak is probably gettin paid to keep leaking names to the media.

Donald Fehr really hecked this up when he let names get attached to the samples taken. It should've been anonymous.

15. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

Just out of curiosity, who were the 2% that weren't? :icon_biggrin:

Obviously, I'm wasn't shocked at all about Manny, but Big Papi was kind of a surprise to me, even though it has been in the back of my mind since the beginning of this season, with all his struggles. I guess I just wanted to believe that he was doing it the right way. Oh, well... :icon_rolleyes: