Rev. Al Sharpton Weighs In On Vick And Dog Fighting

Discussion in 'Atlanta Falcons' started by Saintsfan1972, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

The Rev. Al Sharpton teamed with PETA Wednesday to criticize dogfighting in a letter that went to all of Michael Vick's corporate sponsors.

The letter, signed by Sharpton, hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons and Ingrid Newkirk, president of PETA, went to Vick's sponsors, Falcons CEO Arthur Blank, and NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13706834/detail.html

2. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

wow im shocked Rev Al is against Vick i guess this pisses him off too. Funny earlier we were joking about how Rev Al hadnt came to vicks defense yet

basically not even the rev can get behind vick and that basically says VICK IS FREAKED

3. lawsonsp

lawsonsp Starter

Sharpton is an idiot that needs to keep to himself. And as for PETA, every single one of these people should be locked up for the dumb crap they do. They take radical protests to an insanely high level.

4. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

yer in a bad mood :icon_confused:

5. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

damn that really surprises me that he is not getting behind him. maybe his butt really will go down now

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

No one in their right mind or in the public's eye will back Vick, it would be political suicide, that would be like saying, who cares about a bunch of dogs that as puppies are MADE to fight, and who cares if the animals are mistreated and killed in ways that are inhumane.

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I thought he would say that Vick had nothing to do with the dog fights, and that it was white cops.

8. chief31

chief31 Chiefs monster

It is bizarre, to see him, on the opposite side, from a black celebrity. I don't think that I've ever seen that, before.

I agree, that this is some very bad news, for Vick.

9. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

Al Sharpton is a racist and an Uncle Tom! How dare he criticize a black man!

Clearly, he's just mad that this brotha is richer than he is!

10. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

i'm only surpised that Sharpton is verbal against a black man...