Ricky Williams applies for reinstatement

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by skinsfan1, Apr 7, 2007.

1. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2828677
    What are your thoughts on ricky returning? I feel he should just go back to the canadian league. He used all his chances. If it were me and you, would we get 3-4 chances at our job?

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

This is a guy who says he's done smoking pot but at the same time said the reason he smoked pot was to deal with the pain of playing in the NFL. How long before his first action in a game will he be back to smoking up and risking being booted out again over a dirty bottle?

3. [video width=425 height=350:f881280c69]http://www.youtube.com/v/__1D26C7D1s[/video:f881280c69]

4. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Ricky Williams says he's clean eh? I'll believe it when he takes another drug test and DOESN'T FAIL it.

5. SRW

And he was supposed to set the CFL on fire and become an all world back up there wasn't he? Instead he stunk the joint up, got injured and was never effective. Does he even have what it takes to be a good player in the NFL?

6. DaBearsrule4ever

He doesn't even give a crap anymore, atleast thats what it looks like to me. The only reason he's back in football because he owes the Dolphins what, $8 million?

7. SRW

I doubt that Canadian money came close to that after the exchange.

8. DaBearsrule4ever

This is funny... Ricky Williams is in debt to the Miami Dolphins. LMAO!

9. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

Let's see how long he can stay clean.

10. Speaking of which, this quote from the fine folks at Pro Football Talk:

RB Ricky Williams says he hasn't smoked pot in three years. (Dog years?) :weed: :lol:

11. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

Hah! You beat me to it. :mrgreen: