Rookie RB Brandon Jackson Talks About Learning Curve

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers' started by Platoon 86, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Green Bay Packers may need to start rookie RB Brandon Jackson against the Philadelphia Eagles if RB Vernand Morency is not fully recovered. The Packers are leaning that way, but say they're far from making a final decision. RB Coach Edgar Bennett hasn't given Jackson much of a learning curve and has been brutally honest in making corrections. "You know, he puts so much on me in the meeting rooms," said Jackson. "At times it gets to me. He drills me - 'What's this, what's that? You've got to know this, you've got to know that!' It's like, man . . . But when we're on the field, I see why. Then he comes back to me and says, 'I know you're mad,' but I am not mad. The guy is expecting a lot out of me."

Source: Lori Nickel, Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel

2. Packman V2

Packman V2 NFL-Fans IWOP Emeritus

Nice to hear an honest assessment of things. If it helps him get ready..it will have been well worth it.

I hope he not only starts, but is very successful, for obvious reasons. :newlaugh:

3. DHNF

DHNF Old as hell

I drafted him in several leagues. Along with Driver. Looks like I'm gonna be an honorary Pack fan this year. Which kind of makes me throw up in my mouth a bit.

4. Packman V2

Packman V2 NFL-Fans IWOP Emeritus

Dont feel bad, I have taken Gore and Alex Smith in a few leagues myself...I think Alex Smith is gonna be a nice sleeper at QB.

5. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

A lot of people are very high on him in fantasy. Who was the last rookie RB to have a 1200 yard plus season? All I can remember is Jamal Lewis going for 1300 a few years ago.

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

He might have the perfect run defense to debut against.