Saints Are Back, But I Never Left

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints' started by Saintsfan1972, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

Look who's back, just in time for a playoff push to start the second half.
    Ladies and gentlemen, re-introducing your 2007 New Orleans Saints.
    Write it down AGAIN the Saints are headed to the playoffs.

Buried by some, but not here, after an unfathomable 0-4 start, New Orleans has won four straight and tore apart the vaunted Jaguars defense 41-24 this past weekend.

According to receiver David Patten, it was more than just one single "W."

Patten said Monday, "I really cannot truly express what winning this game, in the fashion that we won it, what this does for us. This is a great opponent. We not only get back to .500, we beat a quality opponent, a great defense. This is exactly what this team needed."

And the Saints are doing what they did during their incredible ride in 2006; they are winning with the passing attack.

First, we need to give a lot of credit to the offensive line. Drew Brees' bodyguards were so good last year, then so strangely out of whack to start the season. They have evened out their play, starting with the Seattle game, and it has made a huge difference. There is no reason to believe they will regress.

And that has allowed Brees to play like the MVP we thought he was going to be in the preseason.

more

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I thought it was just a bloggish post by SF. :icon_lol:

3. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

Nice to see you got rid of the bandwaggoners. We had to do that after we started 2-1.

4. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

they are on a nice run. brees pulled his head out finally.

5. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I'm still pissed that Drew Brees is in New Orleans instead of Miami!:cryin10: But the Saints are fun to watch when they're going right so I wish them all the luck in the world.

6. BroncoBJ

BroncoBJ JayCutler4MVP!!!

I said the Saints would end up winning the NFC South anyways.
    Once Jake went down and the Bucs are just average I had a feeling the Saints would get hott.
    Now they are right in the thick of things.
    And the good news is you wont have to face Indy or NE til the SB. :)