Saints Defense Looks To Turn The Page, Focus On Browns

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints' started by spstromain, Sep 9, 2014.

1. spstromain

spstromain Starter

Following Sunday’s disappointing overtime loss to the Atlanta Falcons in their season opener, the New Orleans Saints began picking up the pieces and invoked the infamous “24 hour rule” with regards to wiping the slate clean and shifting their focus to the next game. That next game entails a trip to Cleveland where the Saints will play the Browns on Sunday, the same venue where coach Sean Payton’s tenure began in 2006 in week 1 of that year with a season-opening win at the Dawg Pound. However, even with the 24 hour rule in effect, it was hard not to reflect on some of the […]

Read the whole post here.

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I hope the defense takes that game against the Falcons to heart and come out knocking head. I know the Browns will probably run the ball about 95 percent of the time. Time to buckle up your chin strap and get ready.

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

The Saints D should be embarrassed after last week.

4. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Kenny V missed 6 tackles and that alone is enough for me to pin the game on him alone. Ya P Rob gave up a couple big plays but thats going to happen versus when the opposition has 2 stud WR's.

Kenny V needs to get his head right, right now.

5. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

that was more than he missed all last season. I have a feeling there will not be a repeat performance of that crap next sunday.

6. spstromain

spstromain Starter

KV spent a lot of time over the slot, struggled turning and running vertically. feel like he bounces back big sunday