Saints Hoping To Have Mark Ingram Back For Week 7

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints' started by spstromain, Oct 8, 2014.

1. spstromain

spstromain Starter

New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton revealed Wednesday morning that the team is hoping to have injured running back Mark Ingram back in action in time for the week 7 matchup with Detroit. The Saints, currently on their bye week, travel to Ford Field to face the Lions a week from Sunday, and are hoping to have Ingram available. The former Heisman trophy winner and 2011 first-round pick sustained a broken hand in the week 2 loss at Cleveland. Khiry Robinson has performed admirably in Ingram’s stead, but adding the former Alabama standout back into the mix will help to further boost the team’s […]

Read the whole post here.

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

does he play defense?

3. spstromain

spstromain Starter

Ha...no. but i believe we had a john jenkins sighting vs tampa

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I seen Malcom Jenkins once or twice lately...and he was glorrrrrious.

Jihad Joe likes this.
  5. Buck Fenson

he may be but most players play good at first for their new team. Let's see how he does later. Harper and he was rated the worst safeties in the league last year so hold the f--king applause. Seems A. Smith did pretty well when he went to the Chiefs so your argument is stupid Guru.

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Malcolm didn't play so well last week.

7. Buck Fenson

you know maybe it was the coaching? I don't know. He played lights out his rookie year. Stripping the ball and stuff. then he just regressed. Maybe time will tell. He may beast out. I don't really care. He wasn't doing anything here. Missing tackles and couldn't catch the ball., It reminds me of a play his rookie year. He tried to intercept the ball on the Saints sidelines and Williams said, and you could hear it plain on tv, "You no catching son of a witch."

8. spstromain

spstromain Starter

gregg was always good for a soundbite or two or ten