Saints Vs Falcons MNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Dec 23, 2010.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Dec 28, 2010.
  1. Saints

42.9%
  2. Falcons

57.1%
  1. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

What a swing from the TD that got called back due to false start penalty to an INT on the next play. This has been a fun game to watch.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Mike Tirico actually made me laugh out loud. "Pick a Falcon, he was in on the play".

3. DawkinsINT

TD Saints to take a FG lead. What a good game!

4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I'm soooooo tired of hearing "Matty Ice"

5. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

this is one of the best unknown rivalries there is

6. DawkinsINT

Shockey is clearly down! No fumble.

7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Dumb call on the field. He was obviously down

8. DawkinsINT

Saints win! Awesome game.

9. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

That game was intense. Definitely lived up to the hype. Can you imagine these two teams meeting a third time in the NFC Championship Game? Both games coming down to the wire this season. Both teams won in the other's home dome. A missed 29 yard FG from Hartley separates them in the division. Definitely a great rivalry. Both teams going to be hard to beat in the playoffs. Brees has 21 Interceptions - BUT .. 11 wins? and 30+ TDs. That's just crazy. Lol

10. Now it's up to the Packers losing to the Bears and a Giants win against the Redskins to get in.

11. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

...with chris ivory

12. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Unknown I don't think so

13. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

You have to remember that with Eagles fans....it's always about them. And now the Saints have put themselves in position to wrap things up in their favor. Impressive win tonight as the team fought through some critical errors by Brees and fought through. Matt Ryan missed an opportunity to take the next step here IMO too.

14. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

Yeah. We definitely need Ivory back. He's developed into a nice leading rusher, his determination is exactly what they need at the running back position. Having him back for the playoffs is critical for them to succeed.

15. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I want to see the Saints go back to Soldier Field in the cold, like in 2007 playoffs. I still can picture Reggie Bush pulling away and pointing back at Urlacher laughing, and then the Bears dominated the game after that lol.

16. DawkinsINT

The heck?

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah, that seems like an unwarranted shot at eagles fans in a "non" trash talking forum.

hmmmmmmmmmmm :icon_cool:

18. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

Its going to bre an interesting first round match up Eagles or Bears could face the Saints.