Saints Won't Bring Back RB Reggie Bush Next Year?

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints' started by SRW, Dec 1, 2009.

1. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

I said that without looking at the numbers, he's having a better year statistically and you would know better about how he's looked. I've only seen 1 Niner game with him playing. Glad he's starting to turn it around. Hopefully he continues to progress, he's still young and still hasn't played 3 seasons worth (imo I think QBs should get 3 years worth of playing time before you can fairly judge them).

Look at Brees he had an average year, followed by an awful year before developing into a quality QB, although he's worked on it a lot. People just tend to not be patient anymore and expect instant results. As long as Alex has the work ethic he'll become a better QB.

2. Reggie Bush.

He needs to be on a team that knows how to utilise his potential, that's all. He's like Devin Hester on the Bears ... drowning.

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

after a couple of seasons, it was obvious to me that Bush was never going to be an every-down running back. he lacks the vision and running style to run between the tackles consistently. he is nothing more than a slot guy/3rd down back. Once Payton figured that out and got some REAL running backs to pound the rock and open up the passing game, their offense has reached new heights and they are undefeated.