Sammy Sosa Ready, Waiting For Return

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by Flaxe1, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Flaxe1

Flaxe1 1st Stringer

Sammy Sosa is still waiting for an offer to play in the major leagues, according to a report published by Dominican newspaper Listin Diario.

Sosa, who previously had expressed his intention to retire from baseball after the next World Baseball Classic in March, believes he can still have an impact at the major league level.

Source: ESPN

2. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Hey Sammy! Go blow out your back while sneezing!

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

YAY THE RETURN OF CORKEY!

4. DaBearsrule4ever

Just say NO to Sammy!

5. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Sammy found new roids?

6. DaBearsrule4ever

I wouldn't be suprised.

7. apocalypsehoboke

apocalypsehoboke Psych Ward Resident

He probably just hasn't been tested, so he bulked up and will make sure he is clean before he gets signed and tested.

8. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Why in the hell would he want to come back and be a part time player...digging splinters from his butt....surely he can't be that hard up for attention or cash.

9. apocalypsehoboke

apocalypsehoboke Psych Ward Resident

Welll....considering he once left $20,000 wrapped up in a towel at a restaurant, and also insisted that everyone listen to salsa (or whatever the heck he listens to) in the club house when he was 'the man' on the Cubs, it is probably both.

Him, Randy Johnson, Luis Gonzalez, and many others should follow Greg Maddux's lead and just give it up before they really embarrass themselves and tarnish their great careers like Jordan did on the Wizards.....

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

:laughy32:

11. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

I always loved watching sammy sosa. butg pease dont come back sosa. no team is gonna want you and if you do sign you will just do a bad job at baseball

12. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

And I hope he keeps waiting!!! :icon_evil: