Sean Taylor Dead

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by HailttRedskins, Nov 27, 2007.

1. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

This sucks really bad. Sad day indeed...:icon_sad:

2. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

May God bless and comfort his 18 month old daughter and all of his family, friends and loved ones.

I live in the DC area and have been listening to Redskin and local sports talk radio all day. They've interviewed several players, former coaches, management for the skins and the hurt you hear in every voice is painful at times. John Riggins told a very poignant story about Taylor's last act standing at the door of his bedroom trying to lock it so the intruder(s) couldnt get in. His gf covered their baby daughter when the shots were fired. The outpouring of emotion and all of the accounts I've heard, seen and read say that when his daughter was born, he really matured and became a man. Nearly every player has said that event was the turning point from the distractions he had in the past to the man he became on and off the field. Clinton Portis had a very good comment when he said in an interview this afternoon that he hopes when they "catch the people responsible, they sit them down and explain to them them what kind of person Taylor was and what they took away when they took his life."

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

So sad. I hope they catch whoever did this.

R.I.P. Sean :icon_sad:

4. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Our prayers and thoughts go out to the Taylor family, The U, and the Washington Redskins organization. Truly a tragic event, and an even more tragic statement of the fact that we live in a very violent world. And we should not be.