Sean Taylor Shirts

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by HailttRedskins, Jan 14, 2008.

1. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Yes I know another Sean Taylor thread, but bare with me, I know you all are sick of them, but considering these will stop being sold at the end of the Football Season, I figured I'd share this with you while I could considering I know some of you, Redskins fans and not Redskins fans liked him, so if you want a chance to get a shirt, here you go, and prices are very reasonable IMO.

Each are $21 or you can buy them both for $36.

Link:

http://www.roguesquirrel.com/st-desc.html

Black:

[​IMG]

White:

[​IMG]

2. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Market Darrent Williams or Marquise Hill shirts and then I'll give a crap about Sean Taylor gear again.

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

the black shirt is pretty cool...

4. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

yeah both shirts are a beast i think. Cletusaurus, the common football fans prolly didn't know of Dwill, or Marquise. Almost everyone knew about Sean Taylor. Not taken nothing away from the other two, they deserved as much as what Sean is getting, just they didnt get shot in their home, in the middle of the season. Hill's was an accident, and Dwill's season had just ended.. still sucks though, all 3 of them, But don't get all butt-tight about it. It's a wore out issue for sure, but hailltredskin just doin a beastly job, lettin ppl know about it, before it's unavailable for good.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

i'll pbutt.

6. HailttRedskins

Why would we do something for them?

Yes, I feel bad for what happened to them, however, this was done by a Redskins fan, not a wholesale place or some store, just some guy doing it on his own.

That would be like a Broncos fan making Sean Taylor shirts, not going to happen.

I guess our fans care more than theirs, or just like to make certain things to remember him.

7. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

they look cool. I may get the black one.

8. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

It seems like the guy is trying to make money off Taylor's death. $36 for 2 shirts? Gimme a break. That is robbery.

9. HailttRedskins

You must not have went to the site and read so let me quote it for you.

"Available till the end of the season, these shirts are meant to pay tribute to one of our favorite football players, Sean Taylor. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to Joe Gibbs' Youth For Tomorrow, and the Sean Taylor Memorial Fund."

I know this guy personally, have met him a couple times at Training Camp, along with tailgates, I know for a fact that he wouldn't try to make money off of his death, let alone anyone else's.

10. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

No thanks. Proceeds going to Joe Gibbs foundation and Sean Taylor's? Why Gibbs'? Maybe proceeds should go to help in the campaign for gun control. Maybe they should go to support the local police department that caught and arrested Taylor's killers...maybe this should just end. I hope his family is blessed and lives happy and healthy lives and are able to continue on and become God fearing people. I am sorry for the loss of this young mans life but enough of the martyr thing. I hope he knew who his savior was.

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

gun control has never really proven to help against crimes commited with firearms.

gun control is not the answer. tougher laws and tougher judges to enforce those laws on the scum that commit violent crimes is what's needed.

12. HailttRedskins

Because the Gibbs foundation helps kids with disabilities, I guess you think that's not a good thing to do?

Along with making sure his daughter grows up with some money in case something happens to the mother?

The police gets money from the government and other charities, I don't deny they shouldn't be rewarded with something, but I'm sure at the end of the year they get things for doing stuff like that, I'm sure they get some kind of extra bonus, I'll have to ask my dad he can tell me.

Sean was very religious, so I'm sure he's fine, he mad some mistakes, but nothing to extreme IMO.

13. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

14. steadypimpin

Why do they have a fund for his daughter? Didn't Taylor have a lot of money? Where is the money he made? I seriously want to know what the deal is with this. His daughter should have plenty of money without people giving their hard earned money away. Someone help me out here and clarify this.

15. HailttRedskins

Snyder wrote her a $500,000 check, she's good I think. I'm sure the NFL tried to heck them over some how, but who knows, nobody was thinking about his money when he died I'm sure of.

16. steadypimpin

I get that but he had millions didnt he? I hope he didnt give his money to a girlfriend.

17. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

What about his wife?

18. steadypimpin

he didn't have a wife, he had a gf.

19. Cheezymadman

Cheezymadman Born Again Browns Backer

fixed.

20. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Thought he was deeply religious though....