Should NY Giants Ask Fans To Stay Home?

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by 49erGenius, Jan 21, 2008.

1. GoGiants98

GoGiants98 Nfl-Fans Refugee

1) There were a lot of Giants fans in Green Bay, I'm sure there were probably a lot in Tampa Bay too being that a lot of new yorkers have moved to florida the past decade+.
    2) You act like the Giants have poor attendance or something and compared to the Pats. I could sign up on th e waitlist for season tickets with the Giants and not even get a call for the next 10 years.

Most of them don't have access to the internet as they're currently surrounded by nothing but padded walls.

2. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Hahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!:icon_cheesygrin:

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Only problem with that is that the SuperBowl is in Arizona this year...:moe:

4. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Ummmmmmmm....I think he was referring to the wild card game not the super bowl

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I know but I was saying I don't think there are that many Giant fans near Arizona...<sigh>

6. GoGiants98

GoGiants98 Nfl-Fans Refugee

im sure there arent that many pats fans either :shrug:

giants have a huge market, they'll have no problem putting fans in the stands for this one

7. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

I am soooooooooo confused.....where are the Giants fans??

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

arizona like florida has a ton a transplants, a good amount of which are from the philly/NYC/boston area. especially around tempe.

9. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

when I lived in AZ I didnt remember seeing that many Giants fans. I used to live in the Phoenix area.