Should Roger Goodell Suspend Big Ben

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by Omen, Mar 10, 2010.

?

Should the Commish Suspend Big Ben

Poll closed Mar 24, 2010.
  1. Yes.......this is twice now

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  2. No.........he is innocent

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  3. Lets wait and see

17 vote(s)
    54.8%
  1. 1usctrojan

1usctrojan Guest

Right now, the only thing you can accuse him of - that is undeniable, is stupidity. Evidently that vacuum upstairs means he's only capable of thinking with his tiny brain downstairs. The man has to be proven guilty without a shadow of doubt....but I wouldn't want him within 50 miles of my daugher or nieces.

Fathead.

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

this.

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

If being dumb was grounds for suspension more than half the league would be out.

4. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Remind me again Sweets who else in the NFL has been accused of rape twice in one year?

5. ketbuckfan

ketbuckfan Tressel owns Michigan

Exactly.

Conduct Unbecoming.... I do think he will get a short suspension.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think he'll get 1 or 2 games...he should...he's an ambassador to the league. All QB's are whether they like it or not.

Once the season starts and he plays the way Ben plays, all the accusations will be forgotten. It's just what happens...

7. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Tough 'poll'...

Not a "Should the commish..." but in a Goodell league, "Will the commish..."

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

After thinking more about it, I don't think the leagues going to suspend him. First there is no precedent and their has been no prosecution. The league conduct policy rules require some sort of "trial" before suspending. Unless they institue a new policy to mesh with the grounds of the suspension.

However, I think the Steelers will slap a oneor two game suspension on him which the league will back and Ben will accept it quietly...