Site Won't Open On IE.

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by DontKnowMe, Dec 2, 2009.

1. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

The page starts to load then a window pops up and says page cannot be opened.
    It works on Firefox.

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Yup thought it was just me

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

We'll check into it, thanx

4. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Dunno if it helps or not, but this is the error IE is producing.

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Ok, everyone should be able to get on GIF using IE now.

6. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

its working now

7. SoDev

Wow... super fast fix!

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

you're welcome

9. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yep, i couldn't get in all morning on IE. thanks for fixing. it was going to ruin my day not to get my GIF fix ...................

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

People still use IE? :shock:

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

This.

:blinking:

12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

13. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

eh, i've tried it. still use IE. call me crazy.

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

OK, you're crazy.

IE is too vulnerable.

15. SoDev

For the most part I don't touch IE, Chrome, Opera or any other (although they are all installed)... I've got FF way to customized at home and work to use anything else even thought it's slow as balls compared to Chrome and Opera.

Also, stop acting like donkeys, a lot of people can't be installing other browsers at work so they are forced to use it. I also think it's over-rated how bad everyone acts like it is, as if it doesn't even work and crap. "IE ewwwwwwww" whatever.

16. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I use both cause theres certain things that dont work on IE that work on mozilla vise versa

17. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

The problem with IE is that it's a lot more vulnerable. Really I've used Firefox ever since I found out about it and haven't looked back, when I want to view something in IE I just use the IE tab on firefox.

Sometimes I'll use Opera, but I'm used to all the addons and crap I have on FF, Chrome for some reason doesn't work right on one of my computers so I don't bother with it.

18. SoDev

Oh, yes, the infamous crippling vulnerability of IE... it brings the world to it's knees daily.

19. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I have no idea why you are defending IE so much dude, but 99% of the exploits on the internet are created specifically for that browser.

20. SoDev

I think IE sucks, but whatever, I've had to use it at jobs in the past before and it worked fine and the company survived.

I just think it's annoying when someone says they use IE and then without any back history of it's use by that person everyone gets all tarded on them for using it.