So Why Do You Hate The Yankees For????

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by TDJets72027, Oct 1, 2008.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

So 1 random yankee fan on the internet makes you hate the Yankees more?

2. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Because is a good enough reason...I think.

3. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Now you're catching on......:deadmeat:

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I hate the Yankees because they buy their teams. I have no respect for the Yankees and Lakers of the world who make other teams do all the work of finding, scouting, and developing talent, and then just buy them later. I love teams like Tampa, Minnesota and Oakland who build teams with minimal cash, from the inside and with other teams castoffs and turn them into TEAMS where no one player is greater than the team as a whole. Where the name on the front of the jersey is more important than that one on the back. Add your own cliche.

5. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Why is this such a big deal to you?

6. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

I actually hate the Red Sox more than the Yanks.

7. TDJets72027

The Yankees are the most lovable teams in the world

8. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

They have more than 1 team?

9. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

I'm from Boston and I couldn't really care about baseball now that the damn Yankees are out. In short, I hate NYY more than I like the Sawx.

Hate them for buying Johnny Damon, who sold out for a few extra bucks and some free razors. In effect he jumped from the World Series winning RS to their most hated rivals, and that betrayal will be a curse now for the Yankees.

10. TDJets72027

True baseball fans don't hate another team more than they like their own team!:icon_eek:

GO YANKEES

11. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Yeah, to you, lol.

It's really not a big deal if people hate the Yankees.

12. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I don't hate the Yankees, I hate the Red Sox. They've always sort of been a craptier version of the Yankees, like a Poor mans yankees team. But now their better than the Yankees and have been for a while now.

Red Sox fans are the most annoying by and far.

13. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Has there been one reason given yet as to why we SHOULDN'T hate the Yankees?

And there's really just no one reason I can give as to why I can't stand those festering stools of humanity. The bandwagon, the over-arrogance of the players, the organization as a whole thinking it's above everything else in the world... there's more, but I'm having a tough time thinking right now.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

that excited over the phillies win eh ? :cope:

15. JPETERSON

JPETERSON Dr. Feelgood

Oh boy.
    I have no problem with Yankee fans who I can have an intelligent conversation about baseball with. Its the ones where "SOX SUCK!" and I ask "Ok, why?" "BECAUSE! WE HAVE MORE RINGS!"
    I love it when someone is decked out head to toe in Yankee gear, but knows NOTHING about the team or the players. I had an argument with someone a few months ago....he thought Posada was the best catcher in the major leagues.....and didn't realize he was OUT FOR THE SEASON. AND...to top it off....was talking crap and didn't realize the Yanks were 10 games back in the East, 6 behind Boston. He kept saying "That's why were winning the division....again!" So I kept asking him if he was a Rays fan.....
    Freaking idiots. But you have those in any organization that does well. I'm sure next year, there will be a lot of Rays fans. Probably a lot who haven't even seen them play a game, live or on TV.

16. TDJets72027

I'm not one of those Yankee fans, I admit that we didn't make the playoffs, and I admit the Sox are better :icon_sad:

17. JPETERSON

JPETERSON Dr. Feelgood

Which is fine.
    I think we can all admit that the Rays are better than both this year.