Sons of Anarchy: The Final Season

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Diesel44, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i have a feeling wendy is gonna end up with the little boys,with jax or gemma dead or in jail.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

I still think able kills gemma which continues the cycle. remember what she said to able when she gave him the ring. "when you become a member"

3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

That was a really really good episode I thought. By far the best I can remember. That scene with jax and juice on the prison was intense. Excellent stuff.

You're right about the car chase I was just laughing at it. That was terrible.

4. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

I think it was a failed attempt at being humorous.. parity of some cheesy throw back type chase.

5. MichRob

MichRob Rookie

This show is one of my favorites and this is my first season watching it on TV. I caught up on the previous seasons from ShowBox thank God. Seems like I always get hooked on a show when it's on it's last season. Can't wait for Kurt's new show, it's the prequel to SOA. What a writer!!!!

6. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Kurt is so full of himself, it really annoys me.. but ya he's a good writer.. for sickos like us.

Diesel44 likes this.
  7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

sutter is so gifted.not only does he ghost write every script,he chooses the music for every scene it is used in.

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

“I’m not a good man. I’m a criminal and a killer. I need my sons to grow up hating the thought of me.” —Jax Teller

that said it all for me.i'll miss the show,but the ending to me was how it should be.

WC Jerome likes this.
  9. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

"Ride into this world all alone..."

I still miss this great show, but it definitely had the perfect ending!!

10. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

When I did watch it I really enjoyed it, but it was never on my "Can't miss T.V." list. I'm definitely more into the Fantasy/Action/Adventure type series like Gotham.

11. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

netflix only had up to season 6... and I thought it was over :rant:

12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i got season 7.send me your adress,and i'll mail it to you for nothing.

13. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Aka... "let me rape you."

smeags likes this.
  14. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

Legit lol Steve.

Steve12 likes this.
  16. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

look,i just send movi
    i give dvds to my friends who need them. i do not know what the rape comment was all about,but the last thing i do is f--k folks over on anything.if you want season 7 let me know.

17. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

what the f--k does that mean?

18. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

I appreciate it Diesel. I'm actually 20 min away from finishing season 7 now

19. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

p
    robably my fave tv series of all time with the x files and in search of.

20. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

the "ending" that I thought happened in season 6, would've been better than the actual series finale imo.