Source: Jimmy Graham Grievance Ruling Imminent

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints' started by spstromain, Jun 29, 2014.

1. spstromain

spstromain Starter

Who says there is such a thing as a dead period during an NFL offseason? The New Orleans Saints and Jimmy Graham stated their respective cases during a two-day grievance hearing held earlier this month. At stake, of course, is the matter of how the dynamic playmaker’s franchise tag should be designated. The Saints tagged Graham as a tight end, the position they drafted him to play. Jimmy Graham, who lined up 67% of his time on the field either out wide or in the slot, wishes to be tagged as a receiver, a move which would see him net over $5 million more than […]

Read the whole post here.

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

can't decide whether to follow this or watch grass grow. still debating the pros and cons. watching grass grow will take less time.

3. spstromain

spstromain Starter

im more of a dried paint guy

Buck Fenson likes this.
  4. Buck Fenson

too exciting. my heart can't take it. glad you are posting Saints items. you have a hard job trying to find stuff to write about at this time. but all your hard work will pay off come regular season. you will get to write 19 weeks worth of insight that culminates in the biggest one of all. How the Saints won their second ring.

5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

He's a tight end. Everyone knows he's a tight end. He classifies himself as a tight end, until it's time to get paid.

86WARD and markaz like this.
  6. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

What a joke. He's a tight end. Maybe they'll call him Tight Out and split the difference.

Steve12 likes this.
  7. Buck Fenson

you would think it would that cut and dried.

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Wide End?

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

I prefer two flies doing it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014
  10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Nice eyes.

12. spstromain

spstromain Starter

i like where this is going...

13. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

wow, that went south.. *rim shot*
    No worries @spstromain I clean up the foulness to save what little face we have.

14. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Looks like Jimmy will have to struggle along with ONLY $7 million.

15. Buck Fenson

they will get a long term deal. 6 years 60 million with 25 million guaranteed. that should make his feelings be less hurt.