Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Discussion in 'Hockey Talk' started by Bears 88, Apr 11, 2010.

1. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

2. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

San Jose fluked one out. Nabokov was solid but their lucky they got detroit on tired legs. I'm sure the next game will be different, Zetterberg needs to have more of an impact.

Looking forward to the Habs game tonight. Be interesting to see how they play in this series.

3. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

I'm a Detroit fan after the Canadiens and I think Detoit will take the series. San Jose has a strong team every year but sizzle in the playoffs.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

explain.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Still laughing at the Capitals choke job...sorry...

Sucks though b/c the Pens have a clear path to the Finals...lol...

6. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

I´m disappointed, but there is one good thing .. i´ll see OV here in germany at the IIHF world champs ;)

i was last year in Bern/Switzerland and met Kovy :icon_cool: :icon_smile:

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

There's a positive outlook for you! I'm not expecting much out of the Flyers the rest of the way. Really rooting for Boosh though. Great guy.

8. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

I was heckin with you. Their stats are almost exact!:icon_cheesygrin:

9. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

interesting take, i love ovechkin cause hes such an butthole and just parties all the time but i hear alot of "crosby sucks" still and all he does is put the puck in the goal. i think a good statement would be like this:

ovechkin is tougher than crosby

i know im a little late i dont get versus so im always at the bar watching these games, but im so happy the caps lost already. pens had stanley cup redemption last year, 2010 is dynasty crap now.

i really hope its pens/wings in the finals for the rubber match, just to piss the world off

i was really hoping to see the pens and flyers in the conference finals cause thats a badass series to watch most of the time but it looks like boston is taking that series

Last edited: May 5, 2010
  10. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

Look at my post right above yours. I don't think Ovechkin is better than Crosby I was messing with Smeagle. Their damn stats are almost identicle. Both great hockey players and I love watching them play.

11. K Train

yeah, cant really go wrong building a franchise around either. crosby is more a by-the-book golden boy NHL poster child who has a bubble bath after the game and ovechkin is just heckin nasty and goes out there and does his thing then goes and drinks and smashes things including tons of cat after the game

lol

they just both put the puck in the net in a ridiculous fashion

12. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

yeah totally different off the ice, but in the end they do what they're paid to do. See I was a little of both. After a hockey game i'd go home have a nice bubble bath then smash crap, get drunk, and beat guts!!!:icon_cheesygrin:

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

well, it's looking like the flyers will be lucky to win a game in this series.

14. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

I think your right

15. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

wow ...

last year the bruins played a great regular season and a bad post season

this year , they played an average reg. season and now , they will play in the conference finals ...

16. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

You might get your win tonite Smeagle:icon_cheesygrin:

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Mark Recchi ties the game with :31.5 left in the game...WOW...4-4...

18. K Train

gotta go to the bar to watch tonights game, hopefully they close this crap out...i freaking hate the pens in game 7s

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

game 7....ugh

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

flyers are making this interesting.

20. K Train

yeah, playin out of their minds...they force a game 7 idk how they can lose