Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SRW, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I would like to add that the teaser had my p**is at simply incredible levels of stimulation.

Omen likes this.
  2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

First of all, TMI, Wally.

Second, heard this morning that over 35 million people have watched this teaser trailer on YouTube.

Third, have you heard that some people are complaining that there is a black character in this movie? Really? Seriously? Haven't we advanced beyond such silliness?

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I don't think the complaints are (mostly) that there is a black character in general, but a that there is black stormtrooper specifically. Stormtroopers are supposed to all be clones blah blah blah nerd rage...which is ridiculous because you have to consider that they started with a finite amount of clones, and 50ish years of fighting including two major wars later, they would have to start recruiting/conscripting non-clones into the ranks in order to keep up any semblance of a military force...and at some point that would naturally have to include not only blacks, but likely all sorts of alien humanoids. *pushes glasses back up on nose and adjusts pocket protector*

Plus, James Earl Jones.

TJ likes this.
  4. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think there is supposedly a good amount of african american stormtroopers this time around. I also think that the Stormtroopers were a little different than the Clone Troopers. This would be like the "third generation" of the Imperial Army...so it's only natural that they "progress?"

5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I just think they were getting killed in the intergalactic basketball league so they had to "diversify." Gotta do what you gotta do.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

why the blacks gotta be the bad guys ? racist !!!!

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Maybe he'll get killed in the first five minutes of the movie?

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Black guys in Star Wars, white people in the new Annie. Trade off.

Diesel44 likes this.
  9. smeags

smeags militant geek

fair enough.

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

to even the racial deal out,we need a white guy version of shaft starring crazy harry himself,rob lowe.
    [​IMG]

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Diesel44 likes this.
  12. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

If there's a reason that blacks are portrayed as the bad guys and should die in the movie, it's Kanye.

Diesel44 likes this.
  13. smeags

smeags militant geek

even in planet of the apes. the darkies are the bad guys.

Diesel44 likes this.
  14. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

in the 2nd planet of the apes,they even made the dark ape the killer who started it all.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

TJ likes this.
  16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

God I just came so hard.

17. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Yeeeeeeessssss

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

so f--king pumped for this. im still of the opinion that the plot is going be from one of the authorized books after jedi where luke turns to the dark side. so far the sith in the trailers has not shown their face.

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

They already went on record, saying the Post-ROTJ novels are not cannon anymore and this is a brand new story.

BTW...I also had a nerdgasm...

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

shame if they dont. there were some really great books that went with that storyline.

i know the next intallement will be completely off story from the first 7 movies.