Steeler Nation Wish List

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by Crowned, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Peyton may be done for the day, if so FREAK YOU COLTS

2. Crowned

Wow Curtis Painter is coming in. Screw me.

3. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Yeah but I wouldn't be surprised if that they happened to give up the lead Peyton will come back in.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Never know...

5. Crowned

It still sucks, if the Jets do win we still have hope they play the Bengals next week. But I will never forgive the Colts!

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Painter fumbled for a Jets TD...lol...Manning hasn't fumbled all year.

7. Crowned

I'm editing the wish list the Colts can suck a fat rod.

8. Crowned

Eagles hold on to win the game barely. The wish list stands.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Nice win by the Eagles!!

10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

wouldent the bengals just rest there starters next week there is no need to play they cant move up and clinched the division

11. Crowned

If they win and the Patriots lose, that would be their only motivation I would think. I'm just hoping here, I've reached out to Ocho Cinco and tweeted him.

12. Crowned

I'm thinking the Bengals will rest their starters, it's our fault if we could have just one of the easy games earlier in the season we're in there. This sucks.

13. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

If SKippy the Drunk could have nailed those two in Chicago or the one in Cinci this isn't an issue. Screw sakes.

14. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

i'm thinking steeltown is missing the dance this year. the D has let the team down. big ben can only do so much. got to get that running game going, atleast no steeler will get the madden curse again.....

15. blkngldbabe

TO be fair, Mendenhall probably could have done better if our roadgrader Kemoeatu was in creating better lanes. Meh, it's his first year of starting and only got that after Willie was injured. He'll get better. He's already better on blitz pickups etc.

16. Crowned

I've come to the realization that I will more than likely be watching my final Steelers game of the season next week. Another season came and went and another long butt off-season awaits us. I just don't think we will get the help we need Sunday from the other ballclubs and we have no one to blame but ourselves. I just hope the Steelers come out and put it all on the line Sunday and go out with a bang. I'm ready for next season all ready, and the draft of course. I think this team really will be a force to be reckoned with next season. The offense is stronger, the run game will be even better and we will have a healthy defense with yet another year of experience under their belts. I'm looking to return to the big dance next year.

17. blkngldbabe

A new decade to take over.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Bengals will defintely rest their players...but I have full confidence that the Jets will implode. The Patriots will probably play a full half if not more and have a big enough lead to hold on. Steelers make the playoffs.

lol...

19. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

wow your getting a red on one of those for sure lol

patriots win, Bengals have no reason to beat the jets, probably play their starters for the first two qtrs if that long and rest the last part of the game

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

who hasn't beaten you guys........oh crap all the steeler fans are glaring at me now

:bolt:

20. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

afc says no steelers this year. just thank the colts