Steelers 2-1

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by Crowned, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Well our offensive line is swiss cheese. After 2 good weeks we finally play a team that brings plenty of blitzes and now everyone else has a blue print on how to rattle us. I'm not mad about the loss at all, the division is still in our hands.. We really need to focus on beating the Ravens in Pittsburgh next week because if we can we will move to 3-1 and they will drop to 2-1 putting us in the division lead. Going to be a tough game based on what the Ravens have showed so far this season, can't wait for the game. :ttw:

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Well atleast your defense is still good. Really need some lineman this upcomeing draft though. Your oline was a revolving door.

3. Crowned

yea was supposed to go for them last draft, but we went for "playmakers" instead I'm sure we will fix our offensive line this off-season but we are still an elite team right now, I believe.

4. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

class of the north

5. ball in the baskett

I dont even think mendenhall is that good.

6. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

STEELERS GONNA LOOOOOOOOOOOOSE VS. B-MORE! RAVENS DIVISION LEADERS WOOOOOOOOO!

have to miss the game monday night rosh hashannah :icon_cry:

GO RAVENS THEY ARE AWESOME SO ARE THEIR FANS!!!!!!!11

7. Crowned

can you go back to the time when you acted mature to hide your age?

8. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

the 2-0 record of the ratbirds is taking blood away from his head, as his hand gets sore seeing his team undefeated thanks to Hurricane Ike

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Well that was one of the worst game I have ever seen in my life both from an entertainment stand point and as a Steelers Fan.

The O-Line was horrendous. I don't see them getting their act together either. They were plain bad in every sense of the word...wh**e END US.

A few bright spots came out of that miserable display. Polamalu was a monster again. He was in on a ridiculous amount of plays. B Mac was great on coverage. He was right there on pretty much every play that was thrown his way. He did a great job in coverage. The special teams was pretty good with the coverage and lastly, the defense kept them in the game for the longest time.

I still think the Steelers will win this division, but I don't think they'll go far in the playoffs...the line is just that bad...

They should handle the Ravens.

10. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

See what happens when you go to the game Ward? You owe all your fellow Steelers fans an apology.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

I do...and I will...

12. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

Yeah Ward!!...I told you not to go to that game!!

Anyways..I thought the whole game was pretty boring...actually started to fall asleep at the 3rd quarter and the score was still close...of course I wasn't feeling good yesterday either.
    And did anyone tell the Steelers O line that they had a game yesterday??????

13. nativikee

nativikee Titan in Cowboy Territory

You wasnt the only one.:laughy32:

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

I know Susie...I know. 1-6...:cryin10:

This is why I didn't travel to Super Bowl XL...

15. ball in the baskett

Were you the big dude with the big ben jersey waveing the yellow towel? Thats the only steeler fan i saw at the linc.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

Were you there? It was about 1/4 Pittsburgh fans if not close to 1/3...

:laughy32:

17. ball in the baskett

No i watched on tv but i dident see many steeler fans.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

It was seriously anywhere from 1/4 to 1/3 Pittsburgh fans...

19. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

There are always a good number of Steeler fans no matter where they are playing.

Don't mess with my quotes.....:ANYWORD:

20. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

They were there... They were just REAL quiet : D