Steelers At Broncos SNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by afjay, Sep 8, 2012.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Steelers

33.3%
  2. Broncos

66.7%
  1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Well this one fizzled out in the end....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4]You Lose! Good Day Sir! - YouTube[/ame]

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Who would have thought that twinky Lebeau's "genius" scheme gets absolutely shredded by the spread no huddle offense?????

oh wait..

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

So good to see Peyton healthy and dealing. Love him or hate him, Peyton is special to watch.

4. SRW

How much of a difference would Ryan Clark and James Harrison of played?

5. Crowned

Harrison would have been huge, Clark would have let Polamalu do a little more but we still would have got shredded.

6. Crowned

The wide open comeback routes every play would be laughable if I wasn't invested into the team getting butt hecked.

7. SRW

The nail in the coffin.

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap1000000060315/WK-1-Can-t-Miss-Play-Porter-with-the-dagger]NFL Videos: WK 1 Can't Miss Play: Porter with the dagger[/ame]

8. SRW

Steelers' D getting roasted by Michael Irvin and Deion Sanders on NFL Network right now.

9. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap1000000060326/Von-Miller-brings-Tebow-back]NFL Videos: Von Miller brings Tebow back[/ame]

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Steelers D was awful.

Isaac Redman. Awful.

Run game in general. Awful. (Dwyer was decent...ran hard.)

Ben missing wide open reads...awful. That Mike Wallace one on the blown coverage was an easy 6...

I thought the Broncos would win, but I thought the Steelers would show up a little more.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

BTW-would it be horrible to say I wish Peyton never came back?!?

:wink:

12. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Anyone catch the stiff arm by Thomas on Polamalu lol! I was kinda surprised he just kind of threw troy off of him to the side like he was yesterdays garbage. I haven't really seen Polamalu handled like that in, in, in forever I guess.

Redman looked out of shape TBH, I don't recall him looking that big and round before.

Was it just me or did Champ Bailey and Tracy Porter switch jerseys lol. Porter had that crap on lock last night. Even before the pick 6 he was having a hell of a game. And I'm looking at the stats now 8 TKL, 1TFL, 5 Pass Deflections, 1 INT 1 TD. Quite nice.

Was surprised to see Peyton throwing flutterballs and wobbly throws but he still got it done out there like a boss reduced velocity and all. I'm happy he's back heh! :)

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

His velocity wasn't that far off according to the numbers they were showing last night. That one pass, I forget who it was to, that he threw across the field was clocked at 47+ MPH...before the surgeries, he was clocked just under 50 MPH. He was good. Colts shoulda kept him...lol