Steelers LB James Harrison Says League's Harder On Him Hitting White Players

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by Sweets, Jul 13, 2011.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...I was emphasizing the point of your post...that he still has a job.

I wish I had a story where I called my boss a racist and still had a job. That would be phenomenal!!

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I hate when guys play the race card where it obviously doesn't apply. This guy is freaking ignorant like everyone else who think everything is about race. They are hypocrites.

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

He's lucky the Steelers allow him to ride on the same bus with the white players.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Btw---

Can Ray Lewis take credit for this too?

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

How come black people are the ones that always play the race card? When these ignorant black people not all black people are racist themselves and dont like white people. How is it that a black person can say hey white boy and not think its rude but if i say hey black boy im racist?lol I hate people that pull the race card with a passion.

6. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

dammit ward i thought you were going to juice this thread up but i forgot, you're white.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Unfortunately...

9. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

I love how uneducated some football players are, I could be extremely racist yet true right now but I will restrain myself.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

free education offered at a higher learning institution and yet stupid as a rock.

thats how we like our slaves though right ?

11. TexanDynasty

TexanDynasty Rookie

He should have said black QB's instead of players than it would have made sence.

12. DBR96A

DBR96A College-educated broke-ass bitch

If James Harrison thinks that the NFL is "racist," then he needs to take a look at his own QB whom he threw under the bus. Ben Roethlisberger is white. Not one roughing-the-passer penalty was assessed last season against any team as they played the Steelers.