Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger Looks To Rewrite Legacy

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by 86WARD, Sep 1, 2010.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Of course. AND I already knew Ben was innocent. Which you didn't and refuse to acknowledge. Too bad for you.

Even if he was guilty of something (which obviously, he wasn't) he deserves the chance to turn his life around just like any other person.

2. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

So you think if he raped both women he still deserves to play in the NFL? WOW!

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Watch the personal attacks.

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

1) I do, people have took another humans life and still play in the league.

2) No personal attack intended if anything complimented you while calling at your ploy.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Didn't Mike Vick KILL animals? He's still in the NFL. Everyone deserves a second chance...I have to laugh that you don't think people deserve second chances. Especially ones that are found guilty of...ummmmm...nothing.

5. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I don't think they deserve second chances to earn millions by playing a game. I think that right should be reserved for people worthy of it, both athletically worthy and morally worthy. If any of you paid attention over the past two years you would know I don't think Mike Vick should be in the league. Though I think his sins are less egregious then Consentlessburgers

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...right...

7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Great rebuttal

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

I know. Thanks.

9. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Yur welcome