Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger Spotted Drunk At Fort Worth Bar

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by BigBlueBruiser, Feb 3, 2011.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Love to see stories like this...really exposes all the trolls that have their panties in a bunch.

2. seems like Big Ben has learnt his lesson. Seems like he was a model citizen at the bar. Cheers to him and hopefully he will sleep early before Sunday.

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

This is what GIS showed me for seems.

[​IMG]

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

If you're like hammeredandcrap, does it really count as rape rape?

5. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

may not be illegal but I do believe that this is one of the rules goodell has put up for Ben, not be going out to bars, could be wrong lol

6. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

I have always been like this against Big Ben Rapistburger

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Shocking that a group of teammates would go out to dinner together and have some drinks and sing Karaoke at a piano bar...shocking...

How dare he eat and drink...let alone freaking sing. Such a scumbag...:icon_rolleyes:

8. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

The nerve on him....

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

What's the problem, he went out and had some fun..whoooopdeeeeeeeeeeeeedo. Damn, some people need to unpucker their holes already. He got drunk, he didn't get into trouble...case closed!!! I don't care for Ben but I'm not going to begrudge him a good time with friends.

10. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

it wouldn't be a big deal if he hadn't done the crap he did before lol so yeah he's going to be looked at through a microscope

nothing happened this time around good for him, they may still look into him a few more times if he keeps coming off clean then they may stop

11. FdMstng99

FdMstng99 Man of Steel

Maybe everyone started to leave when he started singing.

12. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

My only beef with this is that he could have been in the same situation again. He didn't so that's the good, but how many times can he go and get drunk and not have a few women looking for an easy score? Other than that it really is no big deal at all. Past is the past, but he should keep teammates to keep him from doing dumb crap unlike an entourage.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

So he should never leave his house to eat? lol...

14. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Not if the place has an active liquor license

15. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Being surrounded by teammates and security, I'm sure many had his back to make sure he wouldn't be alone with any women he didn't know.

16. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

As long as it's not the night before the game, I don't see a big deal. Wish I had been there,:icon_cheesygrin: