Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger Suffers Possible Broken Nose

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by 86WARD, Dec 5, 2010.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger appeared to suffer a broken nose in the first quarter of Pittsburgh's showdown with the Ravens on Sunday evening. Roethlisberger would return to the game on the following series. The injury was suffered from Haloti Ngata's arm during a sack by the Ravens nose tackle. According to broadcasters Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth of NBC, the Steelers are denying that Roethlisberger's nose is broken however, Roethlisberger confirmed that his nose was indeed broken on the play during a post game interview with NBC's Andrea Kramer. Roethlisbeger was allegedly playing on a broken foot suffered last week in the 19-16 win versus the Bills in addition to the broken nose, but there has been conflicting reports on that injury as well. The Steelers would go on to defeat the Ravens 13-10.

Source: RotoTimes.com

Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
  2. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Crap was hilarious, he was leakin all over the place.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think it's funny they are denying it...crap is all crooked...lol.

4. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Lol that thing was real bent up, not sure how you can say it's not broken with a straight face. Pun intended.

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...I may have to use that as an avatar.

OUCH! But it's not broken...just bent.

7. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I believe that would be a broken nose. But I'm not a doctor, I just say I am.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Ben just confirmed in his post game interview that his nose is broken. Not only by the way he was speaking...lol...he actually said it was broken.

9. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Of course now, after the game, one can now take something from the earlygoing that I enjoyed thoroughly and make it a positive. No doubt right now they're calling it something like "the epitome of Roethlisberger's amazing football spirit."

10. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

2 blackeyes tomorrow morning

11. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

For him, or the girl he'll met in a stall?

12. Skarecrow7

Skarecrow7 Rookie

Oh, he got it ON the field. Didn't watch the game but my brother told me Ben got his nose broken... I just assumed he got confused, walked into the wrong bathroom, and Ray Lewis slugged him.

13. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

LOL. When they were denying it was broken, everyone is seeing on camera an obviously broken nose.