Steelers RB Carey Davis Amongst Final Roster Cuts

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by 86WARD, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I'd like to see him utilized as a receiver in bubblescreen situations and such to give him open space.

2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

Dallas Baker, Roy Lewis, Jeremy Parquet, Desmond Sherrod, Carey Davis, Isaac Redman, Bruce Davis, Anthony Madison, A.Q. Shipley, Scott Paxson, Sonny Harris, Jason Capizzi, Mike Reilly, Peter Czech, Justin Vincent, Tyler Grisham, Tom Korte, Steve McLendon, Andy Schantz and Brandon Williams

thats 20 of 22

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Donovan Woods?

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Depending on McHugh's procedures, he could be a casualty or an IR guy...I think if that were the case that they would've kept Davis just based on the fact of experience...

5. Crowned

I'm kind of glad to see Davis go, he's never been the answer.. We don't have anyone there right now which is a problem though...

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

If McHugh comes back healthy, he'll be alright. Davis was the king of the dump off pass and getting tackle a half yard short of the first down marker on third down.

7. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

keeping summers is a lateral move....except davis was established at sucking, we have to deal with summers growing pains of sucking

8. Crowned

Yea, he never would get a freaking first down... lard butt.