Steelers Roster Could Be Overhauled In 2010?

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by K Train, Apr 5, 2009.

1. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

ward wont be a priority, casey might be depending how he plays this year

2. WOODDRIVER

WOODDRIVER Team Veteran

I have a feeling some of them will be coming to the desert...just a hunch.

3. Paintballer8791

Paintballer8791 Paintballer For Life

WOODDRIVER can i ask you if your a cards fan why you have a steelers sig? just wondering

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I'll LOL @ you if you guys draft Brace in the first

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Ward would be a priority in my book. If they could extend him for two seasons at a reasonable price, I'd be more than happy to have him back.

6. K Train

ill lol at you cause you would be mad that the cowboys couldnt get his bum butt in the second then

if the steelers go dline in the first it will be jackson or gilbert....no one else

ward will most likely be back.....for much less money, and if not i dont think they will lose any sleep over letting him go, he wont be a priority in way that they wont go over the top too get him back

7. Jihad Joe

Since we signed Igor, i doubt we go NT in the second. Our 2009 starting DL is in place. At this point I would rather look at NT in the 3rd with Scott and preferably Sammie Lee Hill (who 3 years from now will be the best DL in this draft)

If they plan on letting Hampton walk.....Im sorry to tell you, but they may feel the need to take Brace high

8. K Train

if they decide to let hampton walk they would address it next year when that happens....were like 13-0 with hoke filling in anyway. Mount Cody allllll day next year

I agree with Hill thought, hes seriously raw but seriously sull of potential....we disagree greatly on braces ability

9. Jihad Joe

What alot of people dont realize on Hill is that he can play LDE in a 3-4 too

I would be shocked at all if NE burns a second on him, considering both Wilfork and Seymore are heading into contract years

10. K Train

heres the scouting report ive been waiting to see on him

he is easily one of my favorite players in the draft, however i dont think he will go before the 5th, 4th at the earliest.

very versatile in the way of playing nose or end...i really dont think your far off by saying he will be the best dlineman in this draft...2-3 years he'll put raji to shame

11. Jihad Joe

I disagree on his draft position

This is a weak year to draft 3-4 DL and it seems half the NFL is moving to a 3-4. I think legit 3-4 prospects are gonna go higher than people think

12. K Train

hey i like him too, but he is a big risk being hes so raw

13. Jihad Joe

If your Denver, San Fransico, Kansas City, Green Bay, not to mention teams that seriously need DL like Cleveland, NYJ, Miami, Arizona (Gabe Watson.......lol) and teams are gonna risk and reach IMO. Your 3-4 compatible lineman in this draft is seriously limited

14. K Train

hes gonna be a steeler....just to spite you

15. K Train

im comfortable saying i love like 5-6 players in this draft....like man-crush status and hes one of them, the others being michael oher, vontae davis, cornelius lewis, jarron gilbert and jarrett dillard.

16. Jihad Joe

Thats fine.......there is still Chris Baker who I like as well

Dorell Scott is a NT too imo. He is 315 and has the body to put on 15 more LB's. He fits the bill, but will needs some work before he play's NT. He could be a stud, or he could be Gabe Watson

17. K Train

Wow Chris Baker>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dorell Scott

its not even close lol

18. Jihad Joe

Dorell Scott is more a project at NT, he needs som work before he can be a full time player. But if he gets the right coach and outs on some weight he could be dominate.

I like Baker alot, but he worries me a little. Im all for burning a 5-7 on him

19. Jihad Joe

Gilbert is gonna be a freaking stud

I wouldnt be surprised to see him go in the first.

I get the feeling that in this draft alot of 3-4 DL, and conversion LB's with measuarbles (Sidebury) are gonna go higher than E-Scouts think

20. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

I am not a fan of Oher, he seems to have too much bagage for me. Reminds me of Winston Justice