Steelers Select Ohio State DE Cameron Heyward (Rd.1, No.31)

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by SRW, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

I am getting the same feeling. You really think Pitt trades up though? I haven't seen them do that too many times recently.

2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

they traded up for holmes and polamalu....they traded down for urbik and keenan lewis 2 years ago and they are both fails. i could definitely see a trade up

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Love that list KTrain. I wouldn't mind Kendricks at all...bye bye Matt Spaeth. Little would pretty much close the door on the Limas Sweed project. Love Ras-I, Harris. People knock Harris for his height, but it's not that bad. I read a couple things earlier today that agree that Harris could be around at 63.

4. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

harris is short but hes stocky and has ideal form and is a good man to man guy...not the ebst fit for the defense and i think theres a chance he could have a NB ceiling in the steelers scheme but at that pick it would be worth it imo....the dude can ball out and is a passionate player.

his height doesnt scare me at all, its his style...hes not really what we look for as an outside CB. dowling is more than perfect for that role tho