Steelers Vs Packers: Super Bowl XLV Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by SRW, Jan 23, 2011.

?

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLV?

1. Green Bay Packers

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Pittsburgh Steelers

21 vote(s)
    55.3%
  1. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

the last time greenbay played at steeltown it was a great game. i think the final was 37-36. i dont see that many points being put up in big d but this will be an awsome game

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I'm hoping for a great game myself and I hope that Rodgers and the Packers win impressively, we don't need a team with 7 super bowl trophies unless it's the 49ers..hehehehe

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Not in our lifetime chica.

I'm going to Vegas to this SB. Never been out there for the Bowl.

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Super Bowl in Sin City.....my oh my what fun you will have. Where you watching the game?

5. mmehring

mmehring Cap'n Stabbin

Have you not seen james starks lately? :icon_rolleyes:
    Besides, we all know that Raji will get the ball and he'll punch it through any time we need it in short yardage. Whos gonna stop him? :)

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:wise:

I'm not just leaving this quote here because I believe what I say, I'm leaving it here because I love Bacon.

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

What is this madness??

Dougerrr you HAVE to be wrong!!!

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

:ttw:

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

steelers = 7

10. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

i thought that too LJ27 until i heard big ben say god is good to start his on field interview after the afcc game.

12. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Starks= 123 yards, 66 yards and 74 yards.....nice numbers for postseason
    Steelers D= 52.5 rushing yards per game in postseason......let's see what the kids got against that. I am guessing that Rodgers will outrush Starks.

13. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I like him, but I'm not sold on him, he need more experince. At least he a huge upgrade to Jackson...

14. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Agreed Olly but his big test for the postseason will come against the best rushing defense on the biggest stage. Maybe he'll be a star in the making or someone who has some work to do yet. One thing is, he's got pretty fresh legs. That's always a plus at this time of the year.

15. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

steelers shut down the run game in the playoffs..... its a given. i will buy rodgers has more rush yards than starks, but id also buy rodgers has more passing td's than big ben....

16. Crowned

This will be Mendenhall's first superbowl, based on last week I think he thrives in big games (like Joseph Addai and Pierre Thomas last year). I hope he takes over and rushes for 100+ again so we can play at our tempo and keep Aaron Rodgers off the field.

1 person likes this.
  17. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

18. Crowned

19. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Thanks Dougerrrrr

20. FANDICK

FANDICK HERETIC ZERO

Steelers