Sterling Stiviano s*x Tape Finally Revealed!!!

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by SportsChump, May 18, 2014.

1. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

I Tweeted something deliciously off-humor the other day. Far be it from me to do so.
    I suggested that if Donald Sterling really wanted to get even with V Stiviano, he should release their s*x tapes.

My comments regarding the hypothetical video of their alleged bedroom escapades warranted quite the reaction, not to mention this post but clearly, if Stiviano recorded a staged conversation framing Sterling for what will inevitably turn out to be the loss of his billion dollar franchise, there must be video of their sexual soirees stored on someone’s iPhone (#Ew!).

Look, we all knew, or at least assumed (without the gory, wrinkled and likely Botoxed visuals), that Donald Sterling had been intimate with the jezebel we’ve come to know as V Stiviano, fifty years his junior but clearly of equal moral fiber.

So I say, show us the goods. We’ve suffered enough through all of this. Put your money where your hatred is, Donald. Find that video and sell it to TMZ. Surely they’d pay the $2.5 mil you owe the NBA. Since you’re already going down in flames, why not bring down the only (half) black person you ever (allegedly) cared for as well?

Proceed at your own risk at: http://sportschump.net/2014/05/18/sterling-stiviano-s*x-tape-finally-revealed/13878/

2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

he has prostate cancer and dementia,i doubt he could get it up.

3. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

There's no money in a tape that shorter than the ad promoting it...

4. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

It'll never surface. V Stiviano loves her man too much to allow such a scandal.

5. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Deez... They have pills for that, don't they?

Tarkus... He's 80, not 18. Pretty sure this wouldn't be a short. Sorry again for the visual.

Mark... I'm assuming that's sarcasm. At it's finest.