Super Bowl XLVII: San Francisco 49ers Vs Baltimore Ravens (Sunday, Feb. 3rd, 2013)

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by SRW, Jan 20, 2013.

?

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLVII?

1. San Francisco 49ers

18 vote(s)
    48.6%
  2. Baltimore Ravens

19 vote(s)
    51.4%
  1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[​IMG]

Baltimore Ravens -vs- San Francisco 49ers
    [​IMG]

When: Sunday, February 3, 2013 - 6:30 p.m. ET (FOX)
    Where: Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans
    Network: CBS-TV
    Announcers: Jim Nantz (Play-by-play), Phil Simms (Color commentary),
    Steve Tasker (Sideline reporter) and Solomon Wilcots (Sideline reporter)

National Anthem: Alicia Keys
    Halftime Show: Beyoncé
    Referee: Jerome Boger

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XLVII"]Super Bowl XLVII - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJd1R0dysW4&feature=ytfce"]Super Bowl XLVII preview - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awqH66h_6Tg&feature=ytfce"]Super Bowl Preview - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
  2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i think the league really needed this game. for the first time in a LONG time, there is a new team coming out of the AFC, other than the Colts, Steelers, or Patriots. There will be a lot of fresh faces in this game that have never played in a Super Bowl. There is a young, rising star in Kapernick and Flacco trying to put himself in the elite category.

i think the niners are the more talented team. both teams are well coached. hopefully it will be a well played fun game.

3. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Good God, I'm already sick of the Harbaugh Bowl storyline...

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

ravens win it for lewis

6. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Re: Super Bowl XLVII: San Francisco 49ers Vs Baltimore Ravens (Sunday, Feb. 3rd, 2013

This is what I've been afraid of since the playoffs started. I can't tell you how bad I don't want this to happen.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

The story lines: Harbaugh vs. Harsnitch. "Do it for Ray Ray." Both HORRIBLE...

8. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

I won 2nd place in a bowl pool and my prize was 2 mini helmets.

I picked a Packers and a Ravens mini LOL looks like ive got a little party favor for the BIG game

9. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om4aY1F6uSc&feature=ytfce]Jim and John Harbaugh set to face off in Super Bowl XLVII, 49ers vs. Ravens - YouTube[/ame]

10. ram29jackson

no its not. It seems like a 1940s story line with the whole 2 brothers thing LOL. How can that be horrible when the odds on that have got to be just astronomical to happen

11. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Re: Super Bowl XLVII: San Francisco 49ers Vs Baltimore Ravens (Sunday, Feb. 3rd, 2013

Long odds don't make a great storyline. It doesn't interest me at all. maybe if Jim harbaugh wasn't such an butthole I'd like it. But this super bowl really doesn't do anything for me.

12. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

49ers. I don't want Flacco to claim to be a top 1 quarterback.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

They're both whiney snitches and evidentially you don't remember the "overly hyped" Thanksgiving game last year...

14. ram29jackson

jocks and coaches are jocks and coaches, what else do you expect ? :icon_cheesygrin:

I want cake now

15. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

You of all people should be used to buttholes, your team is coached by one of the best buttholes around...

16. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

This will be a great game. Two very similar teams

17. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

but what pissed me off that both trophy presentations were held inside the locker rooms. you win the game on the field, not in the locker room. a true sign of disrespect for both teams

18. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Sounds like a good problem to have.

19. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Great game for Old School football. Game may be ugly, but I'm gonna enjoy it

Sent from my HTC Vivid

20. bossco

bossco Rookie

I cant wait. There is a lot of story lines that the media will be running. I don't give a crap about any of it. I just want my 9ers to win.