Super Bowl XLVIII - Denver Broncos Vs. Seattle Seahawks - Sunday, February 2, 2014

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by 86WARD, Jan 19, 2014.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

no way he can take the pounding if carroll lets him run and i think carroll knows that and it played a big part in the seahawks dialing things back for wilson.

to me the ONLY qb that could've freaked this season up for the seahawks is romo. cause he shrivles up like a rod after a polar plunge.

Aussie61 likes this.
  2. smeags

smeags militant geek

the point is the saints aren't without their own scandal baggage so their fans should steer clear of lamenting on other teams alledgedly cheating.

Aussie61 likes this.
  3. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

you have a point there. I have moved on. Wish others can let it die the painful agonizing death it deserves.

Kurt likes this.
  4. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

:ROFLMAO:

5. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Walnuts should up in the victory parade in seattle.
    [​IMG]

DawkinsINT likes this.
  6. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Those babyes hold. Stop watching the ball every play.

7. Kurt

After talking to the Bucs 1980's special team coach he told me even back then coaches and players paid "bounties" for hard hits, injuries etc... Been a part of football for a long long time.

The Seahawks have perfected the art of engagement past the five yard line.. Teams better take note or um the refs!

8. Kurt

And @smeags they are cheaters... And it all starts with Cheating Pete..

Since Pete arrived in Seattle the Birdys have LEAD THE NFL in PED violations. And that's just the dumbassses that can't pass the test. Guess that explains Sherman's in explainable roid rage after the 49ers game.

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=nfcwest&id=100145&src=desktop

Not to mention all the smoke surrounding him from his USC scandal.

So I'm not babying for no reason.

So congrats to the Seahawks for winning the super Bowl and most PED violations of an NFL team.. Well done.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

lol - you keep making it sound like the seahawks' violations are far above the norm when in fact they arent. FIVE suspensions as compared to several other teams that have four.

how about i use the same excuse you keep bringing up to justify the saints scandal --- it's all over the league and been a part of football for a long long time.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

so do the saints. i watched every play of the playoff game. in person.

11. Kurt

oh here we go, you mad about the pounding the Saints gave the Eagles.. now I know where the animosity comes from. Its all good man.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

LOL - pounding ? you won by two points and not once have you seen an eagles fan on here cry like a girl about the saints. but here you are in damn near EVERY thread about the seahawks whining.

nice try but your as transparent as glass.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  13. Kurt

Man y'all got lucky to keep it close. The Saints beat this crap out of the Eagles on every front.

First downs saints 27 . eagles 16

Time of possession goes to the saints plus 9 minutes.

Total yards 434 saints - 256 eagles

You got lucky to keep it close and the stats don't lie, beat down like a 2nd street hoe.

The only person crying like a baby is you, obviously a class act Eagles fan. Riding my ass for babying about a team I can't stand makes no sense. I like your smack talk, but you could at least back that crap up.

PS. Eff Seattle